• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police Officer Who MURDERED Ashli Babbitt Won’t Face Charges

OK so you saying the St Louis couple who pointed their guns at the crowd to defend themselves should not have been charged with any crime.

If the crowd were breaking into their house while they were inside of it, and they shot one of the thousands of people storming their way in, would you also agree that they should not be charged with anything, that their actions were justified?
killing enemies of the ruling regime is a heroism. killing members/servants of the ruling regime is a treason. nothing new here.

OK so you saying the St Louis couple who pointed their guns at the crowd to defend themselves should not have been charged with any crime.

If the crowd were breaking into their house while they were inside of it, and they shot one of the thousands of people storming their way in, would you also agree that they should not be charged with anything, that their actions were justified?
Yup , because that would be an armed home invasion.
Watch the video again, there were people in that crowd that were armed and verbal threats to kill them and even their pets were made.

Now show me where Ashli Babbitt was either armed or had threatened the officer and we'll have something to talk about.
Anything else I can help you with ?

Question...if you feel this shooting was justified, do you also agree that the capitol police could justifiably have machine gunned the entire group inside the building?
depends on what you perceived their intent to be. If they were there to protest in civil disobedience than no, if you believe they were trying to seek out and do harm to members of the cabinet than its a different story. I bet if you had parked pelosi on a chair in the middle of that madness a lot more than yelling would have happened which brings me back to my second scenario where there were people out to cause harm.

I hope this pans out. The money doesn't bring her back, but maybe it will shine some light on the cesspit around this situation.

And, holy ****, a reasonably favorable perspective towards Babbit in Newsweek, of all places !

In the fine tradition of Lon Horiuchi, David Chipman and the other heroes of Waco, and dozens of other government executioners, Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd won't be held accountable. Street cops who tangle with violent thugs, resulting in the demise of said thugs, don't get a free pass, especially if the thugs are minorities.
I didn't realize he had been outed.

Are you actually referring to a different thread? I skimmed this whole thread again and I have no idea what you are referring to.

Maybe. There are so many different January 6 threads that I lose track. I just know I've seen a post almost identical to #162 in response to a posted article almost identical to yours, within the past month perhaps.

I'll try to find it.

ETA:

Yeah. April 17. It was a Reptile thread, so it distracted me. My mistake. But this info has been out for awhile and debunked for awhile.

Maybe. There are so many different January 6 threads that I lose track. I just know I've seen a post almost identical to #162 in response to a posted article almost identical to yours, within the past month perhaps.

I'll try to find it.

ETA:

Yeah. April 17. It was a Reptile thread, so it distracted me. My mistake. But this info has been out for awhile and debunked for awhile.
Different guys and do we really trust anything as debunked?
Bottom line is the guy has a name and eventually we'll know it.

Different guys and do we really trust anything as debunked?
Bottom line is the guy has a name and eventually we'll know it.

I'm actually really impressed (and disgusted) it's stayed under wraps this long. And you're right; we're post-truth. People can believe whatever they want, especially once the deepfakes start up.

The officer, however, never faced charges as a Justice Dept. investigation determined the fatal shooting was done in self-defense.

That's really sick. She wasn't armed. She was absolutely NO threat to an armed police officer.

So a huge muscular police officer with a loaded pistol felt threatened by an unarmed girl on the other side of a wall?

depends on what you perceived their intent to be. If they were there to protest in civil disobedience than no, if you believe they were trying to seek out and do harm to members of the cabinet than its a different story. I bet if you had parked pelosi on a chair in the middle of that madness a lot more than yelling would have happened which brings me back to my second scenario where there were people out to cause harm.
not a bad idea.

The officer, however, never faced charges as a Justice Dept. investigation determined the fatal shooting was done in self-defense.

That's really sick. She wasn't armed. She was absolutely NO threat to an armed police officer.

So a huge muscular police officer with a loaded pistol felt threatened by an unarmed girl on the other side of a wall?
yep, good luck shooting and killing an unarmed cop climbing into your house window, in 'self-defense'.
this society is totally sick. and it is not getting any better.

yep, good luck shooting and killing an unarmed cop climbing into your house window, in 'self-defense'.
this society is totally sick. and it is not getting any better.

Correct. Here a woman shoots a cop (in his plate, no real injury) who is breaking into her house, and she has no idea is a cop, and is charged with attempted murder.

Breaking into private property you do not own is something very different than demanding access to public property which you DO... I'm sorry you do not see the difference.

Back
Top Bottom