Pocket Cannons

So... from 527 CMR 22.00:

22.01: Purpose and Scope
(1) 527 CMR 22.00 governs the firing of muzzle-loading cannons during patriotic celebrations and re-enactments, including all such cannons ranging from pre-Revolutionary War vintage to present-day facsimiles.

So does that mean that so long as I fire a mini cannon an unpatriotic fashion that I'm not subject to anything else in 527 CMR 22.00?

So... from 527 CMR 22.00:

22.01: Purpose and Scope
(1) 527 CMR 22.00 governs the firing of muzzle-loading cannons during patriotic celebrations and re-enactments, including all such cannons ranging from pre-Revolutionary War vintage to present-day facsimiles.

So does that mean that so long as I fire a mini cannon an unpatriotic fashion that I'm not subject to anything else in 527 CMR 22.00?

Yes, you must shoot at the american flag while dressed like a Redcoat. No license needed.

I bought one a while back for chuckles. It's a fun little toy. Last time I tried firing it though I think I packed the BB in too tight as it didn't shoot out so I need to drill it out which I haven't got around to. I also think I used the wrong type of black powder.

Back
Top Bottom