• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

please delete this question, thank you

Definitely not a Littleton Karen, account is from March and they weren’t into hating guns yet, back then they were still waving Eastern European flags they had just learned about.

The phone call is coming from inside the house, on this one.

Sorry I'm late, I'd just like to say..........
I love ALL of you guys. [laugh]

oh, and girls, and everything else inbetween you may identify as.

Apparenty you can't ask legal questions without getting answers from trolls. forget this!!!!!! I'm sorey I asked.
actually the answers were all pretty much on point and accurate.

two types of people you should never rely on for gun laws...cops and gun shop employees (and customers).

They do! Last year they were unwittingly selling a bunch of illegal AP ammo. Then sent out a polite request that folks return it.🤣🤣🤣

"So, look, sorey aboat this, and I know you're all busy now that preseason hockey is going, but we sold you the wrong ammo, eh? Can you bring it back please?"

It amazes me (as an aside) how people don't realize that when you want to change your thread title to attract fewer eyes, the way to do that is NOT to put "please delete." That phrase is clickbait.

OP would have been better off changing the thread title to something like "WTB Uberti .22 Cattleman" or something.
Or pedestal sink and parlor rifle.

It amazes me (as an aside) how people don't realize that when you want to change your thread title to attract fewer eyes, the way to do that is NOT to put "please delete." That phrase is clickbait.

OP would have been better off changing the thread title to something like "WTB Uberti .22 Cattleman" or something.
I know a guy who has one of those he would probably sell. :)

They do! Last year they were unwittingly selling a bunch of illegal AP ammo. Then sent out a polite request that folks return it.🤣🤣🤣
Well, back before Dicks became lower case, I bought some ammo there. The kid on the register was new. I said, "Can I bring back the ones I miss with, for a refund?"

Deer-in-headlights look was excellent. Manager was standing behind the kid, and said, "He's just messing with you...." [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom