Plea Deal For Woman With Gun In Clam Bag

Round in the chamber, probably Condition Two...
Rookie mistake. Everyone knows that Condition One is the only correct way to carry a 1911. As an added bonus, the hammer serrations would have helped to hold it in place.

I think there is part of woman's anatomy that's call a "Volvo" but it certainly doesn't sound like she had a very tight bush-ing if she could get it all in there. Maybe she has a two car garage?

Well stuff me in there and call me Kimber!

It might be large enough for you to completely get lost in there.

Don't forget the Scott Airpack so you don't suffocate up there. :D

It would appear the OP called it ITCB inside the clam box, I like it...[rofl]

[rofl][rofl]

If that happened in MA we'd still be arguing if she was storing or transporting.

Hmm, anyone here going to Glidden's seminar on MA gun law for chiefs & licensing officers in May? It would be a hoot if someone asked him that question! [rofl]

Let me know if this shows up. Thanks.

iu
If ya find my keys, I’ll drive us both out.

Something smells fishy about this whole thing. No really!!!

" as part of a plea agreement that requires her to testify at trial against an acquaintance with whom she was arrested last September."

I'm thinking planted. I mean...c'mon. It's a a compact pistol and all, and has a little bit of a carry melt going on,but the size, the shape, the angularity? All in all it's a little more than" ribbed for her pleasure".

I'm going with Not Guilty on both counts.

Charges depend on who's daughter she is, and if the report gets changed!

Last edited:
If that’s the photo they took when they arrested her, it was still in there at the time. Which might account for the scowl.

Getting it in there is one thing, but KEEPING it in there? I’m impressed.

Something smells fishy about this whole thing. No really!!!

" as part of a plea agreement that requiresher to testify at trial against an acquaintance with whom she was arrested last September."

I'm thinking planted. I mean...c'mon. It's a a compact pistol and all, and has a little bit of a carry melt going on,but the size, the shape, the angularity? All in all it's a little more than" ribbed for her pleasure".

I'm going with Not Guilty on both counts.

Well....not to get into the gory details but......I don't think she had to have the whole "Frank and beans" concealed in her female anatomy. Only need the barrel to go balls deep if you know what I mean.

If that’s the photo they took when they arrested her, it was still in there at the time. Which might account for the scowl.

Getting it in there is one thing, but KEEPING it in there? I’m impressed.
Come on it's easy for certain ladies, don't you know that they just tie a knot in the roast beef curtains.

Her - "Be a good boy and slid both hands up there"
Him - "Okay, I'll try"
Her - "That's it, now clap your hands for me"
Him - "I can't...I can't clap"
Her - "pretty tight, huh?"

(paraphrased from Gilbert Gottfried)

Back
Top Bottom