Plan ahead - Form 5320.20 took 6 weeks

so i recieived my form back for corrections around the 10th and sent it back in, and now they have no record of me ever submtting it.

has anyone else recieived one back for corrections with a sheet that tells you exactly what they need corrected and for it to be sent back with the corrected docs?

so i recieived my form back for corrections around the 10th and sent it back in, and now they have no record of me ever submtting it.

has anyone else recieived one back for corrections with a sheet that tells you exactly what they need corrected and for it to be sent back with the corrected docs?

yes.

i promptly forgot to send that back. i called and the person who answered the phone said it was no big deal.

i've since called and my shit is still pending. no record for you is no bueno. do you have proof they cashed your check?

Have they ever thought to maybe not make people fill this form out unless they are actually moving to the location? I am sure this would save time for the NFA branch...

Mailed in my 5320.20 for trips to NH today, so we'll see what the wait time is like. I'm hoping that with their improving times processing Form 1s and 4s that they've also gotten better with 5320.20s.

I just got one back in 2.5 weeks. Mailed Apr 4, approved date stamp of Apr 10, received yesterday.

I'm filling out my first 5320.20.

What do you guys put for "5. Reason for transportation of firearm?" My reason would be for the NES Monadnock get-togethers.

Is "Exhibition" an appropriate answer?

Do you have to put down an exact address like if i want to go to a couple different ranges and then shoot at a friends house all out of state what do i put down?

No, you only need one address in the state to which you are traveling reflected on your 5320.20. This will cover you for travel within the entire state.

Guess we will see, I said that I am going to multiple gun ranges which is true as well as other places.

Back
Top Bottom