• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pizza with megan

do you not have dogs?
Had all kinds of dogs for many years. We reached the point where we couldn't take the heartbreak of losing them any longer. That's why the parrot. If all goes well she will outlive me. (Can reach the 80s). When son Lance and family come to visit they bring their dog Sven. Megan and Sven have become buddies. Jack.

Hey Jack, can you or one of your grandkids take a photo of Megan and post it? I'd love to see her.
Maybe you can make it your avatar... [smile]

Have a double yellow headed amazon - 16 years now. Can be a pain the ass but is very sociable as well... Good luck with yours.
Romeo enjoys pizza crust as well.

Jack, it may not seem exciting at first but it's those little things with family, friends, and pets that make one grateful to be around.... [laugh]
We recently lost our beloved Himalayan cat, "Pearl". After her death, my wife and I remembered all of our special moments with her. She was there in some of the happiest times and some of the most profoundly sad times of our lives. Enjoy your pet and love her. Those moments can never be replaced.

We recently lost our beloved Himalayan cat, "Pearl". After her death, my wife and I remembered all of our special moments with her. She was there in some of the happiest times and some of the most profoundly sad times of our lives. Enjoy your pet and love her. Those moments can never be replaced.
How true. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom