Pizza Delivery Man with Concealed Carry Permit Kills Alleged Robber

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dayton area. [thumbsup] [wink]

Caller: “They came right in with weapons and tried to rob us. They’re still in here. There’s one shot and wounded on the floor. One of them ran out.”​

I'll take, "phone calls you'd never hear from Satriale's" for $100, Alex.

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
this guy's FB page is loaded with him giving the finger, etc. His obit has a link to to a 'Tribute Fund' to help pay for funeral costs.

there's a Go Fund me as well !!!

CATI

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
this guy's FB page is loaded with him giving the finger, etc. His obit has a link to to a 'Tribute Fund' to help pay for funeral costs.

there's a Go Fund me as well !!!

Joshua Fiste donated $100
He was a cool kid, I always enjoyed running into him and shootn the s***. I’ll definitely miss him and his goofy laugh. RIP Gage. Go Cowboys

Yeah... about that

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What a shit job pizza delivery is. Usually the driver only has enough cash on him to make change since everyone pays with a card now and nobody tips.

I order out maybe once or twice a month and the dude that delivers is never the same twice. One guy told me he had been to my building 5 times already that night and I was the first person that tipped him.

StevieP

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
filed complaint at the GoFundMe:

"They're raising money for the family of someone who was shot and killed WHILE COMMITTING A FELONY! I'm sorry for this family that their loved one made terrible decisions, but to profit from it is preposterous."

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
filed complaint at the GoFundMe:

"They're raising money for the family of someone who was shot and killed WHILE COMMITTING A FELONY! I'm sorry for this family that their loved one made terrible decisions, but to profit from it is preposterous."
They shut down Kyle's Go Fund Me for lesser reasons.

Top Bottom