• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pizza Delivery Man with Concealed Carry Permit Kills Alleged Robber

Dayton area. [thumbsup] [wink]

Caller: “They came right in with weapons and tried to rob us. They’re still in here. There’s one shot and wounded on the floor. One of them ran out.”​

I'll take, "phone calls you'd never hear from Satriale's" for $100, Alex.

this guy's FB page is loaded with him giving the finger, etc. His obit has a link to to a 'Tribute Fund' to help pay for funeral costs.

there's a Go Fund me as well !!!

this guy's FB page is loaded with him giving the finger, etc. His obit has a link to to a 'Tribute Fund' to help pay for funeral costs.

there's a Go Fund me as well !!!

Joshua Fiste donated $100
He was a cool kid, I always enjoyed running into him and shootn the s***. I’ll definitely miss him and his goofy laugh. RIP Gage. Go Cowboys

Yeah... about that

What a shit job pizza delivery is. Usually the driver only has enough cash on him to make change since everyone pays with a card now and nobody tips.

I order out maybe once or twice a month and the dude that delivers is never the same twice. One guy told me he had been to my building 5 times already that night and I was the first person that tipped him.

filed complaint at the GoFundMe:

"They're raising money for the family of someone who was shot and killed WHILE COMMITTING A FELONY! I'm sorry for this family that their loved one made terrible decisions, but to profit from it is preposterous."

filed complaint at the GoFundMe:

"They're raising money for the family of someone who was shot and killed WHILE COMMITTING A FELONY! I'm sorry for this family that their loved one made terrible decisions, but to profit from it is preposterous."
They shut down Kyle's Go Fund Me for lesser reasons.

Back
Top Bottom