Pistol racks for safes

really nice may have to replace the pvc coated wire racks i have now. thanks for posting

I used my older safe to build a handgun safe out of. I bought quite a few of the hiscore stackable racks then cut a top and bottom shelf to secure them to. The only issue is the big guns are to long so they go int he big safe on the top shelf also in the same hiscore racks but with far more room behind them. I keep the majority of the mags in the closet with the ammo. I built this one is late 2009 and it has served me very well.

safe_zps7608b517.jpg

Just placed an order for this one:
078-1-1.jpg

Confirmation of order:

Thank you for your order of the 7 Gun Greystone Rack With Open Accessory Storage. I don't know if you saw the posted lead time on the website of 6 to 7 weeks, but I'm notifying all customers who place an order during this busy period just in case they did not see the posted lead times. A couple of months back (around the holidays), I had to extend the lead times from the normal 2 to 3 weeks because of a sudden surge and very high volume of orders coming in. This increased order rate has continued to out pace my production abilities, so I just wanted to let all my customers know why the longer lead times. Once I have your rack completed and ready to ship, you'll receive a UPS notification email with the delivery arrival date and UPS tracking number for your package. Thanks again and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards,

Rick Vining

ManAbout Racks LLC

(813) 767-8388

Received the rack today, and I'm happy with its dimensions & finish. The rest works from a 351PD to a 6" Single-Six Bisley revolver, and the spacing allows for a quick grab of my fullsize M&P. There's room below it to stash some magazines, or even more guns. It's priced a bit higher than some of the wire racks, and might take up more interior volume, but I like the way it works out in my safe.

Back
Top Bottom