• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pistol Magazine purchase in NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

spt_1955

NES Member
Do I need a license to purchase a pistol magazine in NH? Can a MA resident purchase a standard capacity magazine over the counter in NH?

Sorry if these questions are old or have been answered. I've been searching for 20 minutes and cannot find a thread relating to this question.

Thanks.

you do not need a license, a MA resident can legally purchase whatever they want in NH magazine-wise. the problem is when you bring it home. if the dealer sells it to you it's your responsibility to store it in your NH residence or whatever. [wink]

you do not need a license, a MA resident can legally purchase whatever they want in NH magazine-wise. the problem is when you bring it home. if the dealer sells it to you it's your responsibility to store it in your NH residence or whatever. [wink]

As an addendum to this, a dealer in NH can also make up stupid rules about not selling to someone from MA (like the rules some of them have about showing an LTC to buy ammo). Just find another seller.

Jesus H. It's a piece of metal/plastic in NH. no different than a loaf of bread. I'll leave it at that. Some shops will discriminate against you if you do something stupid, like announce you are from MA, etc, even if you don't intend on bringing the mags back.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom