Picked Up My LTC today..12/30

Class A - Restrictions = none

Submitted to Harvard PD on 11/17, printed and photos taken on 11/21.

Very green and easy going. Spent just 10 minutes at the station with the officer to get prints, photos and sign the computer entered and printed copy of my application.

Now time to start shopping - OR convince my brother to hand down one of his Glocks...

Thumbs up. Now get yourself a C&R License and start your collection of WWII battle rifles.

Nothing is quite so humbling as holding a 50 year old rifle in your hands and knowing that it was carried in battle (and probably killed enemy soldiers).

Thumbs up. Now get yourself a C&R License and start your collection of WWII battle rifles.

Nothing is quite so humbling as holding a 50 year old rifle in your hands and knowing that it was carried in battle (and probably killed enemy soldiers).

I should be getting a few rifles from my grandfather and my stepfather at some point. I do remember that there were a couple that were from back in the day.

Slow and steady....

Outstanding!
For what it's worth when it is time to do some shopping I have to say that I got great pricing and service at Four Seasons in Woburn. That litle shop is a real gem. With rare exception their prices are hard to beat. For ammo I have had the best luck at Bass Pro, Dick's ,when on sale, and Walmart if you can ever find it. I kinda feel guilty buying ammo from the big guys, and try to buy whenever I can from the local shops, but the price difference is sometimes to significant to pass up.

Outstanding!
For what it's worth when it is time to do some shopping I have to say that I got great pricing and service at Four Seasons in Woburn. That litle shop is a real gem. With rare exception their prices are hard to beat. For ammo I have had the best luck at Bass Pro, Dick's ,when on sale, and Walmart if you can ever find it. I kinda feel guilty buying ammo from the big guys, and try to buy whenever I can from the local shops, but the price difference is sometimes to significant to pass up.

Thanks! I have been to their website a few times and noticed some good stuff.

When he has it, see Steven at Shooter's Box (Malden, MA). His prices on ammo are fantastic. Another place is Law Enforcement Equipment in Waltham, MA.

Dont forget Collectors Gallery in Stoneham. Ammo high but have seen some outstanding deals on used stuff.

Back
Top Bottom