Photos from Afghanistan

Thank you for posting Nicole. These men and women are our heros. God bless them and keep them safe.

Great pics. +100 for the Marines

Walking thru the farmland reminded me of similiar shots of Marines going thru rice paddys [thinking]

I love to see the remote M2 50 cal rockin' in the first pic. we build 90% of those right here in Saco Maine......we ship out 24 of those bad boys a day...[grin]

That helo crash pic was amazing.

I have some pics of my buddy and I in one of those MI-8 HiPs, its absolutely amazing they fly at all!!!! I cant wait to go back over, the pic of the Election posters on the wall with the mountains in the background, I could almost Taste that good ol' Afghan Dust!

Those were amazing pictures, thank you for sharing them, My buddies and I appreciate it.

Yup. We were required to keep our carrying handles on our person at all times outside the wire in the event our ACOG failed. The easiest place to keep it was on the weapon itself. Some people kept them in cargo pockets, but the knobs wore holes in their pockets within a couple of weeks, and it was uncomfortable as hell too.

Back
Top Bottom