• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Philadelphia shooting suspect in ballistic vest leaves 4 dead, others injured

img_4189-jpeg.770930

[puke][puke][puke][puke]
awkward-ace-ventura.gif

Saw this on the news tonight. Not a word about BLM or trans. Just ar15. No one should have these guns. The gun store that sold the gun should be sued.

It's odd. Perhaps It's the bourbon. Perhaps it's the chatgpt AI. But we (me and my AI overlord) have noticed a spiderweb thin connection between gender dysphoria and severe depression. Like so depressed you would decide to harm innocents. I'm sure it's a glitch. We need to reset this iteration of the AI. This one also thought that America as a true meritocracy would universally benefit all citizens. It also said "Epstein didn't hang himself." Clearly broken.

Yet more evidence that these people are perfectly sane and rational... and the centuries of mental health studies into conditions such as gender dysphoria, autogynephilia, and body dysmorphia, to name a few, should just be thrown out the window.
I really shouldn’t ask but I will….too afraid to google what ‘autogynephilia’ is!!

Just like the one in Texas. The Suspect was Hispanic but they are calling him White.
Both of these incidents don't fit the Narrative of a White Shooter to further the
Gun Control debate so, you will not see much in the Lame Stream Media.

Malodave

Presser on now. So far no information except the name of the shooter and some LGBTQ group is there as well, why they would say that I have no idea.🤷‍♂️🤔🤔

Now they called up to ER doctors. I’m guessing to talk about how horrendous the wounds were from such a powerful round.

The left will be around to claim the shooter as the victim. It's just a few hours away. I haven't checked twitter but I'm sure it's already started.

no, they will punt and this will they swept under the rug because of the black tranny thing… + big dump city…. Watch this will be memory holed in about a week or less outside of their local media.

Philly district attorney says politicians need to swear off 'absurd' Second Amendment interpretation

Philadelphia's Democratic district attorney, Larry Krasner, called on would-be lawmakers Wednesday to abandon their "absurd interpretation" of the Second Amendment days after a mass shooting that killed five people in his city.
Gun control laws in the city have been stymied by Pennsylvania's preemption laws, which prevent Philadelphia from instituting gun reform. The fight against these preemptive laws will continue, according to Krasner.
"It is time for this legislature and, frankly, legislators across the country to swear off their addiction to NRA money and to swear off their addiction to this gun fetish that is really only shared by a moderate quantity of the U.S. population," he said....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom