• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Petition to lift MA "assault weapons" ban by AG Maura Healy

Whip out your tinfoil hats, but I'm guessing that the reason this site still exists (and hasn't been mentioned by the current admin) is that it's in the control of some Obama-friendly puke who's fudging the numbers. I sat down with 30+ guys at work to sign some of the 2A related ones and the needle didn't move - period. The next day it went up 10. Meanwhile the "Trump is dumb, cut his head off" type shit seems to skyrocket by the second.

My tinfoil hat must be a little too tight, because you're making sense here.

can someone get a count on truly how many names are on it? We could over 500,000 names on it and it will not change a thing.

You can sign that all you want. This is coming down to a legal battle in the court system, if you want to help give money to NRA,NSSF to help fight. You can send money as easy as you sign that online!! Even the NFA one online you can sign them all day long that's not going to change it. Call your Reps in state and federal office be heard by voice more then some online petition here in Mass we are shit out of lucky both shitheads in DC for Mass are 100% anti-gun so even calling is not going to change their vote only way to make change down in DC is for GOAL and NRA to have pro-gun people run for their seats in office.

Petitions won't do shit. This will need to be settled in the courts.

You could get ten billion signatures on the petition, and it wouldn't sway Healey.
Could the federal government join as a plaintiff on one of the current cases? Serious question, I have no idea. If so, the petition could be used to get the right person's attention at the federal level.

I doubt anything happens inside of MA will change a thing now. Only federal gov can force healy to back off. Healy has all the support from MA gun grabber, who are majority here.

Got in ouch with MrGunsandgear. He's aware of the BS and will continue to post on the subject, including this petition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was curious how far this petition got, seems we need a few more.

"Needs 99,488 signatures by March 13, 2017 to get a response from the White House"

Back
Top Bottom