• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Petition to lift MA "assault weapons" ban by AG Maura Healy

Any chance the web developers for this site are an all woman company based in Jamaica Plains, that have never been beaten by any team in the after-work co-ed softball league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.
1. Got an account
2. Verified account with email link
3. Clicked link to sign petition on WTP website
4. Got email to verify signature and executed according to instrux
5. Received confirmation
6. Go back to petition - shows 1 signature

I'm certain the site is working. All the petitions asking for Trump to resign, show his tax return or allow the refugees in are all showing upwards of 200k votes each.

I believe someone posted earlier or in another thread that it updates after a specific amount of time or signatures

Do you guys really think a petition will do shit in Mass? Does anybody remember the ballot referendum that was passed by the voters lowering the state income tax? That vote passed 16 years ago and your legislators told you to shove your vote where the sun don't shine. The tax STILL hasn't been lowered and that was a ballot vote!
You might want to put your petition on Charmin because your AG and your RINO governor are going to wipe their asses with it.

do these petitions that get posted every actually amount to anything? I was under the impression that they don't.

No. It was started with Obama so his idiot base could feel like they "had a voice in the white house". It's for people who have absolutely no idea how our government works or what the different branches are for. They could appeal to their messiah king via a website rather than learn what a legislature is.

Barry promised to "answer" any petition that got more than 25K sigs, and then later upped the response threshold to like 100K when a bunch of people shit on commiecare. I have no idea why Trump left this silly nonsense page up.

Um, Civics?

The president could possibly direct his AG to sue MA or possibly join in somehow on the recent Comm2A/NRA/GOAL/etc lawsuit... but the president cannot unilaterally declare a state law invalid. So why is this a whitehouse.gov petition?

Um, Civics?

The president could possibly direct his AG to sue MA or possibly join in somehow on the recent Comm2A/NRA/GOAL/etc lawsuit... but the president cannot unilaterally declare a state law invalid. So why is this a whitehouse.gov petition?

To get an official response from the whitehouse, and maybe convince him to direct his AG to investigate/sue MA.

Can we start a petition to arrest and incarcerate George Soros (or extradite him to some other country where he is already wanted for crimes against humanity) ?

Still same number after I verified.

Whip out your tinfoil hats, but I'm guessing that the reason this site still exists (and hasn't been mentioned by the current admin) is that it's in the control of some Obama-friendly puke who's fudging the numbers. I sat down with 30+ guys at work to sign some of the 2A related ones and the needle didn't move - period. The next day it went up 10. Meanwhile the "Trump is dumb, cut his head off" type shit seems to skyrocket by the second.

Back
Top Bottom