• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Petition to lift MA "assault weapons" ban by AG Maura Healy

I sent the link to probably 10-12 rifle manufacturers via Facebook to help get the message out. We'll see how many actually share. It was worth a shot, I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why isnt it moving? I signed earlier and its at 1

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It was over a week before my petition started showing that anyone had signed, even though I had a number of people verifying that they had signed. It hurts promoting it. Everyone thinks no one is signing.

Why do u guys think the POTUS has any authority to overturn a state law/retarded interpretation of a state law? Or is it just fun signing meaningless petitions?

Why do u guys think the POTUS has any authority to overturn a state law/retarded interpretation of a state law? Or is it just fun signing meaningless petitions?

You're correct but lets let everyone who can hear us know how pissed off we are at this bullshit our AG is pulling.

i too was wondering what President Trump could do about this? Our help would reside in the Supreme Court, which President trump is working on right now.

do these petitions that get posted every actually amount to anything? I was under the impression that they don't.

They are only petitions to get a response. Most of the ones I've seen are ridiculously outside of what the Prez can do, including this one (but not mine[smile]). But regardless of if the Prez can do anything or not, they do call attention to the issue. And that is the point.

Some say they are meaningless and so they won't bother signing. Of course if they don't get signatures then they are meaningless so it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

!Just sign the dam petition![grin]

You folks realize that the White House has NO POWER over "states rights" i.e. state law or made-up law by out of control AG, right?

Sorry but that petition is a waste of time, as it is addressed to the wrong venue.

The presidential oath of office that is prescribed by the US. Constitution Article II, sect. 1 Makes it clear that the President’s supreme responsibility is to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States

This should include the second amendment.

Len we are simply asking for the President to find a way to do his job. Mike

The presidential oath of office that is prescribed by the US. Constitution Article II, sect. 1 Makes it clear that the President’s supreme responsibility is to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States

This should include the second amendment.

Len we are simply asking for the President to find a way to do his job. Mike
Perhaps that would be a good basis for a PR campaign that includes media, ads, petitions, rallies, perhaps even the odd bill introduced by a friendly senator?

sent from my chimney using smoke signals

Back
Top Bottom