• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PETITION against New 2011 Anti-Gun Legistion

Does this include the UN treaty senate vote ?

It seems this treaty could take all of our firearms without so much as the Usurper breaking a sweat.

Based on the thread about the latest antigun nonsense that is being proposed, I started a petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/magunlaw/petition.html

Let's see how many signatures we can get. I've already sent an email to the sponsors as well as my local reps with a link. I encourage everyone to do the same. Please be respectful and courteous when emailing.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks all! We're up to 126 signatures. Let's aim for 1,000! I'm going to try and get in touch with someone from GOAL this weekend to see if they can help with this as well.

Response from Rep. Bruce Ayers (Quincy) regarding my e-mail.

Thank you for contacting my office pertaining to the invitation to sign on to the online petition against the proposed anti-gun legislation.

I appreciate your thoughts and opinions pertaining to this petition. I will remain mindful of your position in regards to opposing the proposed anti-gun legislation. Also, please know that I will keep your email on file to record your view on this matter.

Please always feel free to contact me, I can be reached at 617 722 2230.

Sincerely,

Bruce Ayers
State Representative

Don't expect him to sign or anything, but nice to have a response. I sent the same e-mail to all 4 of my Quincy state congressmen who represent my area, and he was first to respond. Also has an "A" rating on the GOAL website.

Back
Top Bottom