Pelham Fish & Game USPSA

I have some good news. Look for Pelham Fish & Game to be restarting USPSA matches in late spring! Our preliminary plan is for 6 stages with one or two classifiers and electronic scoring at $20 per person. We are eagerly recruiting members of the community to assist with set-up, RO’n and some other stuff that is needed to develop a strong program. A schedule will be posted as soon as we have it confirmed. Contact me directly if you’re interested in helping. Looking forward to a fun year!
-Craig P.

Craig, I'm a member and look forward to this. I'm not an RO, but I'm willing to help in any way I can.

I have some good news. Look for Pelham Fish & Game to be restarting USPSA matches in late spring! Our preliminary plan is for 6 stages with one or two classifiers and electronic scoring at $20 per person. We are eagerly recruiting members of the community to assist with set-up, RO’n and some other stuff that is needed to develop a strong program. A schedule will be posted as soon as we have it confirmed. Contact me directly if you’re interested in helping. Looking forward to a fun year!
-Craig P.

I am delighted to hear that my old club will be back in the game! For many years Pelham was the premier club in the NE Section and then folded due to lack of support. I wonder what is left in the range shack (that I helped build)? When I left there was enough equipment in that shack to run any type of USPSA match you would want to. I hope the equipment is still there.

Wish I could volunteer to help out, but my situation is pretty tight. I will be forced to use vacation time just to shoot a match this season.

-Craig P.
I will be running registration, stats and scores for Pelham. We are putting a feeler out there for a used, unwanted, reasonably functioning iPad. Since we will be starting things off strong with electronic scoring, we will be stage scoring with Nook Simple Touch, and require a master tablet for match registration, stage building, and final score upload assistance. Please private message me if you have an older iPad you might be considering getting rid of, and we can try to work something out.

I had heard a murmur about this. It will be good to see the ranges at Pelham used for something other than plinking pits.

Craig,
I tried sending a PM but looks like your mailbox is full. I can RO at least as long as your dates don't conflict with Harvard's setup and match weekend.
Al S.

Was going to send a PM but your inbox is full. I'm looking forward to matches at Pelham again and would love to help out. Count me in to help with setup and teardown at least.

Wonderful news. I'm encouraged to see another NE club come into the fold. I shot a few matches at Pelham back in the dark ages when Charlie and Ted were organizing the matches. Good luck to all involved.

I reupped my membership at MWSA this year, but have seriously been considering joining PFG as well. I want to try USPSA/IDPA this year.

I’m very glad to be hearing the enthusiasm about Pelham!

So you all know, I have emptied my NES inbox, very sorry for that!
Also please feel free to use [email protected] as this is now up and running
I’m at [email protected]
On dates, we are still seeking final approval at both the club level and with USPSA via the section coordinator. I am reluctant to post specifics until we have the green light. But I will say this, the 3rd Sunday of the month looks to be free of direct conflicts.

Last edited:
I’m very glad to be hearing the enthusiasm about Pelham!

So you all know, I have emptied my NES inbox, very sorry for that!
Also please feel free to use [email protected] as this is now up and running
I’m at [email protected]
On dates, we are still seeking final approval at both the club level and with USPSA via the section coordinator. I am reluctant to post specifics until we have the green light. But I will say this, the 3rd Sunday of the month looks to be free of direct conflicts.

I think i made it [email protected]
I will confirm

Wonderful news. I'm encouraged to see another NE club come into the fold. I shot a few matches at Pelham back in the dark ages when Charlie and Ted were organizing the matches. Good luck to all involved.
Cool .... but did you shoot any matches in the really dark ages when the Pelham weekend matches had the choice of morning or afternoon soot times on the local Sunday matches?

Cool .... but did you shoot any matches in the really dark ages when the Pelham weekend matches had the choice of morning or afternoon soot times on the local Sunday matches?

When I started shooting IPSC (there was no USPSA), Pelham ran matches on Saturday and Sunday, every month. Not to mention walls that you had to go OVER, not just shoot around them.

When I started shooting IPSC (there was no USPSA), Pelham ran matches on Saturday and Sunday, every month. Not to mention walls that you had to go OVER, not just shoot around them.

Ah, the good old days. How about nigh matches?

Back
Top Bottom