• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PBS poll on gun control

Still at 94%

Leave federal gun laws as they are (94%, 19,582 Votes)
Expand background checks, ban assault weapons and limit the capacity of magazines (3%, 710 Votes)
Only expand background checks (3%, 577 Votes)
Total Voters: 20,869

They must really get their panties in a bunch over at NPR when one of their polls turns out to be "soooo wrong" in their view.

A REAL news organization would do some investigative reporting to figure out why Obama says 94% are for more gun control, while this poll shows just the opposite. But I am not holding my breath!

Leave federal gun laws as they are (94%, 20,215 Votes)

Expand background checks, ban assault weapons and limit the capacity of magazines (3%, 733 Votes)

Only expand background checks (3%, 604 Votes)

Total Voters: 21,552

Loading ...

Last modified: April 25, 2013 at 11:24 am

Done and we're in the 90s.

WHere the hell is the left getting this 90 percent bullshit when in every national poll I've seen to date, we're pretty much winning? Is it that fuzzy math thing Bush was talking about?

One of my wife's friends started in on me and said it was from a quinnipeac poll - the what poll, I asked? Do these knobs know that even if there were such polling data available, it still wouldn't matter, this being a consti****ingtutional re****ingpublic and all?

Back
Top Bottom