• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Patriot arms in ipswich

Bridge job? I'm near the Rt 97 Bridge over the Merrimack that's being replaced. Can't be you because that's more than 5 minutes away.

check their site for inventory. no sense in making the drive unless you're in the area. it's a small shop, some decent stuff. often find good deals on ammo.

They are lighter on inventory compared to FS or Northshore, but have some interesting stuff and good ammo prices. And I like the holster bin. Open Sundays, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped by there a few times when they were first open. They were both strange experiences, I got a very strange vibe. Maybe is was me but that was my experience.

I dropped in once when I was working up that way earlier this year...February or March maybe, small shop, but guys where friendly and knowledgeable.

How is everyone's experience at Patriot Arms? Is it worth driving to if I'm right around the Four Season's area?

not really...unless they have vastly increased their stock since last time I was there...it's probably not worth it. Prices are slightly above FS

checked on a couple handgun models and they were about $40 higher for each gun compared to FS and Northshore Firearms in Middleton. got my eyes on a couple of their used guns but they are overpriced.

checked on a couple handgun models and they were about $40 higher for each gun compared to FS and Northshore Firearms in Middleton. got my eyes on a couple of their used guns but they are overpriced.

I hope you weren't looking at the p99c in 40sw

Oh ok lol. I haven't been there yet. Just saw it listed on their site. Tried calling today before stopping in but didn't get an answer.

they weren't budging at all. might have been a consignment and seller wouldn't go down in price. who knows. i just use them for my transfers for now.

Found them expensive on everything. Walked in with the intention of buying some ammo. Guy at the computer never budged and I think mumbled Hi after I said hello....walked out with nothing. 223 was 2-3$ more than North Shore and FS...won't be running back anytime soon.

I love patriot! I dont even mind paying a little extra here and there for great one on one customer service like they have. Every shop has to start some where you cant have the best prices all the time . Also at 10 mpg that my truck gets i actually save money by not driving[smile]

I love patriot! I dont even mind paying a little extra here and there for great one on one customer service like they have. Every shop has to start some where you cant have the best prices all the time . Also at 10 mpg that my truck gets i actually save money by not driving[smile]

Coming from Gloucester this is definitely your closest gun shop stop.

I refuse to give the owner, (Coke bottle glasses) another penny. Needs to learn how to talk to potential customers and not come off as a dick. It's the closest shop from my house, but will continue to give my business to Middleton

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I just called them this morning in reference to the post in the classifieds. I final got through asked the price, which was given to me. I also ask what the firearm came with from the factory "I dont know Im too busy right now to look". I get sometimes youre busy at work, however if youre to busy to answer customers questions then dont answer the phone. I live in Rockland so its a drive for me, I have money in hand ready to buy but now not from them. Whos knows, maybe they get a lot of window shoppers, but treating every customer as one is just bad business.

Mark73,

If you are serious about buying the gun that you called them about then call back. Explain that you are interested but have a long ride and that you can wait while he goes to check what is included. If he knows that you're serious and need to know before you drive all that way then I'm sure that he will be happy to help you out. If he refuses to check after you explained your situation then to hell with them.

when you called i was the only one here opened a little early as customers were waiting at the door. realy did not have time to go accross the store and look in box.sorry
jack

I think patriot arms is a very friendly store . With all that is going on these days all stores are going crazy with phone calls and crowds of customers with jack being there alone I can just imagine how crazy it was [banghead] But he was a man enough to come on here and appoligize thats all I could ask for. I have heard plenty of stories of other stores with upset customers on this site .

Back
Top Bottom