Patriot arms in ipswich

Owner was extremely nice to me on phone today regarding a question. Was unable to make the drive though.

Was in there today, bought a Shield along with the 2-3 people in front of me buying them as well. Everyone was nice and extremely helpful. I think I heard a couple guys mention NES but wasn't sure.

If you were in there this morning I was the one who also brought in the Walther with the issue nobody could solve....

Went there for the first time this morning.

What's with the ammo in bags???

zip lock sandwich bags!
rationing out the bulk ammo, and making lunch at the same time, obviously!

yes.. good guys to deal with. Have done so on several occasions. Like everyone else, they are at the mercy of the supply chain.

Went there yesterday 7.62x39 Wolf was $6.25 a two box limit . Grabbed a box of Sellier+Bellot .45 for $25. Don't remember what else they had, nice and quiet in there unlike four seasons

Patriot arms- WELL KEPT SECRET

Went there yesterday to help out the State on TAX FREE WEEKEND

Had lots of ammo even in odd "flavors" like 10mm and 30 carbine

Picked up several powders and a shell catcher for a shotgun

Had one of the best selections of powders I have seen as of late!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAITING AND PLENTY OF HELP

Even saw a often looked for Ruger sr1911 at a great price.

Can't understand why people don't expand their horizons and check out newer GUN SHOPS

I guess I should probably keep the secret to myself, but I was always taught to share.

THANKS
DOWNWIND

I went there on a Sunday with my old man to look around I have to say I was greeted politely and were willing to help me with any questions i might of had . Even though I left with nothing I got have a great day . Can't say I got that at Four seasons or collectors

Ive found the staff at Patriot to be friendly the few times Ive been there. Never been to FS so cant compare, but heard it can be a madhouse down there.

Back
Top Bottom