Passing Of SFC Dupont

drew

NES Member
Sad to announce, SFC Kevin Dupont lost his battle this morning, while trying to recover from his wounds, he substained while on deployment. Best wishes go out to his Family, his friends, and his brothering Soldiers of the Army National Guard. Thank you SFC Dupont, for the ultimate sacrifice, you have made. In help keeping us safer, while we go on our with our daily lives, some oblivious to what SFC Dupont and his Family and Soldiers and families like them go through. Thank You again, God Bless all our Armed Forces Personell and their Families....

~Drew

Rest in peace brother. [sad2] Thoughts and prayers go out to Kevin's family, friends, and fellow warriors.

Kevin

Perhaps, if someone were to post the address of Kevin's family, they might recieve a thank you note from some of us. I would be one of them. Who else would send a note?

Thank God America can still find such men as SFC Dupont, willing to make such sacrifices to preserve our freedom. My sincere condolences to family and friends. RIP my brother.

Back
Top Bottom