Parkland Students: Our manifesto to fix America's gun laws

Ok bizarro liberal logic of 2018; So let me get this straight .....

A high school teen is not mature or responsible enough to purchase a firearm, and must wait until they're 21.

But "somehow", they are ok to dictate national gun laws for = all other people over 21, including others that are 2x and 3x their age, and even older .... ???????

Ok. So a teen is not old (or mature) enough to purchase a firearm until they're 21, but they are ok to dictate national gun laws for people over 21, and others that are 2 and 3xmtheirvage and older ....

But they are old enough to vote.....and vote they will. So it is a moot point, they have the power to dictate any outcome they want.

Yet we continue to sit banging away at our keyboards doing nothing but bitching.

Last edited:
All the speakers yesterday were very angry, yet none of their anger was directed at the person who actually did the shooting.

Nor did they address the primary, main, blatant and glaring shortfall that became very evident with the violent Florida event = The systematic total failure, on multiple levels, of the law enforcement, the school adminstration, the FBI, the school security, the response system, etc. Etc. Etc

Last edited:
Nor did they address the primary, main, blatant and glaring shortfall that became very evident with the violent Florida event = The systematic total failure, on multiple levels, of the law enforcement, the school system, the FBI, the school security, the response system, etc. Etc. Etc
You beat me to it. They blamed no one, no failed policies or anything else that could have made a difference. Instead, they blamed the NRA. Makes sense, right? Only to liberals I guess.

You beat me to it. They blamed no one, no failed policies or anything else that could have made a difference. Instead, they blamed the NRA. Makes sense, right? Only to liberals I guess.

It makes perfect sense, when your stated goal is the disarmament (and subjugation) of your political and cultural enemies.

Makes complete sense. The price of your fifteen minutes of fame is allowing yourself to be used as a mouthpiece to parrot the talking points of your benefactors.

Where is that picture I saw of the db wearing the jacket covered in patches and on the right shoulder is a Cuban flag? At the breakfast diner this morning I saw her screaming on the stage and I called her a little f.....c... My voice carried a little further under my breath than I thought. Raised a couple of hairy eyeballs.

I highly doubt that this manifesto was written by them (high school kids).

Could you imagine twenty - hell, TEN - years ago telling people a radical leftist movement will gain traction, fronted by two teenagers: an ant-headed kid and a bald lesbian? They'd think you quite daft.

Where is that picture I saw of the db wearing the jacket covered in patches and on the right shoulder is a Cuban flag? At the breakfast diner this morning I saw her screaming on the stage and I called her a little f.....c... My voice carried a little further under my breath than I thought. Raised a couple of hairy eyeballs.
You should have spoken louder!

Not to stereotype but between the Cuban flag and her last name I'm willing to bet someone in her family is here illegally and living off of us. Expose them and she zips it real quick.

Back
Top Bottom