Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 assassination attempts

Was he with Hillary dodging sniper fire?
"There I was" memes. For. Days.

I can't help but think. Don't be a douche, don't get death threats.

Seems a simple life lesson that could have also prevented some of these shootings.

Ahhhh, David Hogg again .....

image.png

look-son-someone-needs-attention.jpg

Last edited:
They keep saying he is a Survivor when he was not even at the school during the event.
He got on his bike and rode to the school. And another thing, Idle threats are not the
same as Assassination attempts.

Malodave

1) He’s not a survivor, he wasn’t even at the school when it went down.

2) Nobody has tried to kill him, he’s just calling idle threats actual “assassination” attempts, which goes right along with #1’s lies. If threats were considered attempts then I have survived approx 579 (+ or - 745 more) assassination attempts in my life, which of course just adds to my allure and handsome face. (I jest).

3) He’s a pathological liar and attention whore who needs to be bitch slapped on camera by the nearest 16yr old girl for trying to steal her girliness.

4) He’ll be a prefect fit at Harvard. My how we have fallen.

Last edited:
I picture him starting something he can’t finish at a Boston or Cambridge nightclub or pub or getting into a #metoo situation with someone powerful’s daughter resulting in a significant physical or legal beat down. Too much of an arrogant ignorant smug little grave dancing shit to not blunder into trouble.

Back
Top Bottom