• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 assassination attempts

I think his acceptance at Harvard got revoked due to some stupid "racist" comments he posted online years ago that now has come back to haunt him. He called the comments a mistake and apologized but Harvard doesn't want to do anything with him now. KARMA for the win.

I think his acceptance at Harvard got revoked due to some stupid "racist" comments he posted online years ago that now has come back to haunt him. He called the comments a mistake and apologized but Harvard doesn't want to do anything with him now. KARMA for the win.
You can think that, but it's not true.

Matt Deitsch, the co-founder of the March for Our Lives firearm prohibition group and chief strategist for the march itself did, but he was given a pass. Deitsch was in college when the shooting occurred, but his brother was at MSD at the time.

This is probably a work up to a whole different campaign. He's got ptsd, he probably hears a loud noise and thinks someone's shooting at him when people finally figure out he is full of shit he will be the poster boy for trauma in our schools and usher in a new wave of mental health crisis in our education system.

When you're low in the victim hierarchy, you gotta be pro-active about getting victim points. When your lie gets exposed, make the story about the backlash and get even more victim points.

Wrong kid. Kyle had his acceptance revoked.

When you're low in the victim hierarchy, you gotta be pro-active about getting victim points. When your lie gets exposed, make the story about the backlash and get even more victim points.
13725644_1577257619235869_274432402_n.jpg

I think he was hoping for a successful “assInvasion” attempt. Having seven dudes bail is quite a blow to his ego.

Someone should teach that boy how to scrub his bum.

Last edited:
Seven assasination attempts?
He probably walked out of his mom’s house and got chased by a “malicious” bee. Probably sent by some right wing NRA member to do him in

Wasn't it AOC that graduated from Harvard with a degree?
Tells me everything I need to know.

No she graduated from Boston University which has become an international diploma mill for wealthy kids. Harvard outside of the hard sciences is the same.

Even Harvard's School of Public Health compared to the Medical College has gone to complete shit.

this is the type that after graduation he'll never leave. and we wonder why it gets so bad politically in the area. hundreds, if not thousands stay in the area after graduation flooding the state with liberals.

If someone wanted him dead, he'd be dead.

If someone really does kill him, it won't be with a gun. That would be too easy, and provide fodder for more gun control activists. More likely he'd get shanked, or run over with a Mack truck.

If someone wanted him dead, he'd be dead.

If someone really does kill him, it won't be with a gun. That would be too easy, and provide fodder for more gun control activists. More likely he'd get shanked, or run over with a Mack truck.
I bet if he gets run over and the driver owns guns at home, they will go after guns. Just because the driver could have used a gun.

Talk about hyperbole. (Hyperbole - today's Dennis in MA word of the day!)

I didn't know Uncle Rico had a kid.

March For Our Lives, No Longer Protesting In Streets, Unveils Gun Control Plan
Hogg says the multipoint plan his group is offering has three desired outcomes: Reduce gun deaths by 50% over the next decade, push for a "higher standard" for gun ownership in the U.S. and pressure federal officials to enact more laws to protect Americans from gun violence.

If the plan is enacted in full, an estimated 200,000 American lives could be saved over 10 years, according to the proposal.

The plan also calls for enacting extreme risk protection orders (ERPOs), commonly referred to as "red flag" laws. Passed in several states since Parkland, they give law enforcement, and in some cases family members, an avenue to petition a court to have firearms temporarily taken away from someone who is a risk to themselves or others.

According to a recent poll, 77% of Americans support ERPOs initiated by family members, while a slightly smaller majority, 70%, support such protection orders initiated by law enforcement.

Under the group's proposal for a licensing program, in addition to a prospective buyer passing a background check, law enforcement agencies would conduct in-person interviews, check the buyer's personal references and ensure that the gun purchaser passes a safety training course.

Licenses would be renewed annually upon completion of those requirements. And on top of that, there's an annual fee that "any responsible gun owner would pay into the national licensing system for the ability to possess and use firearms," according to the proposal.

"Being able to go back and have those periodic checks is really important," says Eve Levenson, the federal affairs manager for March for Our Lives, likening the renewals to those for driver's licenses.

Lawrence Keane of the National Sports Shooting Foundation, a gun industry trade organization, disagrees. He sees establishing a federal gun license program as unnecessary since the Second Amendment affords Americans the "right to bear arms."

"You don't need a license from the government in order to exercise your constitutional right," says Keane, who adds he finds the proposals "deeply troubling."

The group is also pushing for the creation of a gun czar, who would report directly to the president. The proposal also calls for a national gun buyback program, imposing higher fees on bulk firearms and ammunition purchases and a prohibition on gun and ammunition sales and transfers conducted online.

Yet some so called journalist writes this garbage using known fallacies, his editor approves it and they actually send it out as news.
The same Harvard butt sniffers that swore lying lizz Warren was an Indian.
Never mind confederate statues, time to take down the ve ri tas motto.

ETA: it speaks to character, a pre requisite to being president,and an Ivy League student or faculty,
Both of the above mentioned seriously lack.
More than enough to be dismissed.

Last edited:
Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 assassination attempts

8th time's a charm...

C’mon,,,no shots,,,,of any kind,,,,
I am falling from the level of notoriety I so want,,,,,
If I think I have to die I must blame it on someone else,,,,booohooohoo
I’m a loser so why don’t you shoot me,,,,,that’s a song by the way
Just STFU ,,,,go away

Back
Top Bottom