Pandemic Brand Loyalty

Costco paper products are pretty good. Being TP, paper towels and napkins. Used to only use Scotts, Bounty, etc... but since the shortage, I got a few things to try and surprisingly exceeded my expectations.

Going to venture into other 'Kirkland products each time I visit. Totally sipped and enjoyed the kool aid.

Costco paper products are pretty good. Being TP, paper towels and napkins. Used to only use Scotts, Bounty, etc... but since the shortage, I got a few things to try and surprisingly exceeded my expectations.

Going to venture into other 'Kirkland products each time I visit. Totally sipped and enjoyed the kool aid.

Most Kirkland products are excellent; their booze is great, the food stuffs are as well (tend to be organic...w/o the rapey price) and the chickens are a legendary loss-leader.

Most Kirkland products are excellent; their booze is great, the food stuffs are as well (tend to be organic...w/o the rapey price) and the chickens are a legendary loss-leader.
We saw a documentary oncet about how there's a department of a few dozen people at HQ for product selection.
After they've whittled the prospects down to a few different products,
they have a bake-off in a big conference room where everyone fondles/tries the product.

This is done in parallel for many different products - food, appliances, clothing, etc.

I don't doubt that factors like price and availability are considered,
but when I look at durable goods in the store I hold some faint hope
that what they're selling doesn't suck the most out of all the choices.

Back
Top Bottom