P220 Concealed Carry

I had a Hidden Impact for a Sig P232 and it worked well. No doubt the Hidden Ally would work well as a traditional IWB under your suit. High Noon makes very good holsters. However I question the "tuckability" factor. The P220 is a big gun to hide under a tucked in shirt. No doubt someone will chime in and say they do it all the time and I am certainly ready to stand corrected. I have experimented with "tuckable" style holsters for the P232, S&W 99 Compact and j-frame revolvers. All of these have much shorter grips then the P220 and I found the comfort and concealability to be limited, but that could just be me. Personally, if I wore a suit every day I would go with a traditional IWB holster and then just wear a cover garment on the weekend.

Holsters for Sig 220

Fist offers twenty-one styles of IWB holsters for the P220. They also offer four styles of Tuckable IWB holsters for your pistol. Beautifully crafted, inexpensive, and rugged. Takes three to six weeks, as they make every holster by order. Worth a check. www.fist-inc.com :D

Edited by LenS (Mod) to take out period in URL so that it should now work.

I own and sometimes carry my P220, but unless I'm wearing a coat, it prints pretty badly. Maybe it's my phsyique, and maybe I bought the wrong holster, but in any event I don't often wear it, but would love to. More comments welcome and appreciated.

Buffalo Bill, the link you posted seems to currently be dead, which is a shame, as I was very interested in looking at the P220 line.

Leighton

lhonda said:
I own and sometimes carry my P220, but unless I'm wearing a coat, it prints pretty badly. Maybe it's my phsyique, and maybe I bought the wrong holster, but in any event I don't often wear it, but would love to. More comments welcome and appreciated.

Buffalo Bill, the link you posted seems to currently be dead, which is a shame, as I was very interested in looking at the P220 line.

Leighton

It's not a dead link, he just added a period to it. Try this: http://www.fist-inc.com/

Fist holsters

The neat thing about Fist is they show a list of guns and colors(?) for the holsters they make. Every model holster and color they make is available for each gun! Incredible. [lol]

Re: Fist holsters

Buffalo Bill said:
The neat thing about Fist is they show a list of guns and colors(?) for the holsters they make. Every model holster and color they make is available for each gun! Incredible. [lol]

"That the  said  Constitution  shall  never  be  construed  to
  authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or
  the  rights of conscience;  or to prevent  the  people  of  The
  United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own
  arms..." (Samuel Adams)

May I reccomend a Don Hume agent 7 or the JT slide? They work great on a full size auto. In a suit you should have NO problem. They ride real high and keep the butt very close. Only drawback.......you have to practice pulling out your weapon at exactly the correct angle, Like you have to in a good fitting Fobus, even though they are leather. I find the front sight will snag if you don't practice. But, as far as all day comfort and simple functionality, that's it. ANd they are cheap.

Back
Top Bottom