Oregon gun control hearing

Thats what happens when you have freedom and then lose it. He now has his freedom back and sees it slipping away. Think of all the bloodshed he saw. The people in this country today don't know what true freedom is as they have never lost it. So long as they have their ipods, tv, etc. Kids today don't realize what was truly given so we could be a free people.

Damn. Around the 4:30 mark he drops the hammer big time.

NS, I am going to copy your title and post this over on another forum. I hope you do not mind. Thanks.

Damn. Around the 4:30 mark he drops the hammer big time.

NS, I am going to copy your title and post this over on another forum. I hope you do not mind. Thanks.
Go for it. I would love to see this everywhere. It should be everywhere. Every gun org should be flying this guy to every hearing in the land so he could call out every would be tyrant to their face.

The "selling subjugation" phrase is right on target and I'm going to start using it.

I kept wishing for him to stop for a moment and take a hit of Xopenex before continuing.

Yes sir. Well done. Spoken from a man who once had freedom and lost it and is now afraid of it happening again.

It's too bad those he was speaking to probably looked at him like he was just some old coot. They ignore any inference that what they are doing now is exactly what was done in all those other countries so many times before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

It's too bad those he was speaking to probably looked at him like he was just some old coot. They ignore any inference that what they are doing now is exactly what was done in all those other countries so many times before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

QFT and to bump this. The part that ALL people (not just gun owners) should take note of is when he mentions "The Russians, The Chechins, The Chinese, The Polish" and so on. Its all the people being oppressed. Not just the ones standing up for a specific right. Though without the means to defend oneself the rest are easy pickings. Truer words were never spoken.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
[SIZE=-1]BENJAMIN FRANKLIN,[/SIZE] Pennsylvania Assembly: Reply to the Governor, November 11, 1755

Back
Top Bottom