Ordering from cdnnsports.com issues

Has anyone ordered from this site before? I've been trying to order m&p 15-22 short 10rd mags from them, but keep getting an AVS Mismatch error during checkout. I used two different cards... same issue. Should I even bother with this site?

Seems kind of odd as I KNOW the billing address I am entering is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used them without issues in the past, but am in NH. I see they don't ship any mags to CT at all and nothing over 10 rounds to MA

I guess I will try and contact their customer service as I am in MA, but am only trying to order 10rd mags

I've ordered from them before with no issues. The order included mags for my SR22. I am planning on ordering again. If the web doesn't work, just place the order by phone.

I've ordered from them before with no issues. The order included mags for my SR22. I am planning on ordering again. If the web doesn't work, just place the order by phone.

Thanks. I think I may go this route.

I've ordered mags in the past, never an issue. Just ordered a rifle, was told it shipped the same day (last Friday) and I don't expect any issues.
But all of my orders have been with a person on the phone. The guy I dealt with Friday was great, called me back Sat to confirm the shipping, etc.
And I really enjoyed the Texas drawl--it wasn't a rifle, it was a "Rahfle".

I've ordered mags in the past, never an issue. Just ordered a rifle, was told it shipped the same day (last Friday) and I don't expect any issues.
But all of my orders have been with a person on the phone. The guy I dealt with Friday was great, called me back Sat to confirm the shipping, etc.
And I really enjoyed the Texas drawl--it wasn't a rifle, it was a "Rahfle".

Sounds great. Seems like I may have been overthinking it as I just happened to stumble across this site. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

I've order mags online and a couple firearms (over the phone) from them. No issues. Great service and prices. Give them a call. Let us know how you do.

CDNN is a great source for standard capacity magazines

CDNN is great, just watch out what email address you give them and your mailing list preferences, they will email you 1-2 times a day if you let them. [rolleyes]

Has anyone ordered from this site before? I've been trying to order m&p 15-22 short 10rd mags from them, but keep getting an AVS Mismatch error during checkout. I used two different cards... same issue. Should I even bother with this site? Seems kind of odd as I KNOW the billing address I am entering is correct.
Not really CDNN's fault; with the increase in fraud, some processors are getting silly strict about their checks. The billing address has to be exactly the same as it is in the verification system, I've had it kick out orders because of the difference between "Po Box" and "P.O. BOX" or because of using the wrong phone number.

CDNN is great, just watch out what email address you give them and your mailing list preferences, they will email you 1-2 times a day if you let them. [rolleyes]

Not really CDNN's fault; with the increase in fraud, some processors are getting silly strict about their checks. The billing address has to be exactly the same as it is in the verification system, I've had it kick out orders because of the difference between "Po Box" and "P.O. BOX" or because of using the wrong phone number.

Thanks for the info, but as previously mentioned I was typing everything exactly as it should be. In order to avoid the issue I think I will be placing my order by phone as suggested by others.

Thankfully I have a separate email account for online stuff to avoid that.

Back
Top Bottom