Operator flip flops

gaydarPNG.png

Why is it so ghey that my feet are more manly than most? My feet are so testosterone filled that they don't mind hot brass, blood filled mud, and naked chicks? I just don't get why flip flops are less manly than operator beards.

$70 for flip flops!? That's right up there with what a small box off 22lr goes for!

I see your point. It's a manly one filled with economic concerns. However, show up to the range or a hunt unafraid, my friend. Why must we cover our feet? Are our feet too girly? Are they not able to endure what men must endure? Your boots are just crutches, and ignore your man-like ancestors.

Great, now I don't want them anymore

and they LIED TO ME

ak47flips.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
True story: Years ago I was a regular at a bar room trivia game where the prizes are T-shirts, beach balls, all kinds of liquor company branded swag.
I generally played pretty well... I was up several T-shirts, a sweatshirt, other stuff... Generally people were annoyed with me.
When I won a pair of Malibu Rum flipflops, a few people grumbled (I shared my winnings... people grumble regardless.)
I put on my best "They LIKE ME! They REALLY LIKE ME!" campy act, holding up the flipflops like an Oscar and proclaimed "I CAN wear thongs! I really can!"

(To complete the picture, I'm a painfully caucasian man, 6'2" tall and 325lbs. The place was in stitches.)

I roll in a pair of these. Bottle opener on the bottom.

3aha3ape.jpg

yza2y7u7.jpg

I generally like to go barefoot while camping or at the lake or in the street playing ball with the boy.

Why is it so ghey that my feet are more manly than most? My feet are so testosterone filled that they don't mind hot brass, blood filled mud, and naked chicks? I just don't get why flip flops are less manly than operator beards.

I forgot about the naked chicks. I just ordered a pair!

Back
Top Bottom