• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Open carry book for children

I find this awesome and thought I should share it with the rest of you. Hope it isn't a dupe. Did a quick search and didn't see anything.
Open carry kid's book a sensation

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/06/living/open-carry-book/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I think growing our community is important to our future rights and why I try to interact with anybody who shows interest. Christmas presents for my nephews

Last edited:
The amazon reviews are amusing, a bunch of antis highlighting how rediculous their notion of what it means to own and carry guns.

Because indoctrination starts where teething stops!

Why not buy the accompanying books "Raising boys Feminists Hate" or the unlisted "Why Mommy shot the burglar", "Why Daddy is scared of brown people", "Whoops! That's not a bad guy!" and "Teddy Stands His Ground"

So teaching kids that guns are bad and suspending them for drawing a gun in school is NOT indoctrination, but reading them a book about a fundamental right explicitly listed in the Bill of Rights is...ok.

Raising boys to be masculine is bad cuz "rape culture" and boys are best raised to be effeminate pussies to appease feminists. And gun owners are obviously inherently racist.

Gotcha. Stupid ****.

I really, truly, ****ing hate these people.

Back
Top Bottom