Onlookers cheer as passenger beats the daylights out of senior citizen

You sure about that?

Pretty sure. Because if I sit on that same bus/train/whatever with a gun nobody is going to know I'm carrying it.

Also lets say hypothetically I was minding my own business, reading a gun book on the bus/train, does anyone think I'm going to get beat up over it?

Probably not. Maybe heckled by a moonbat, maybe. But even that is a stretch.

I’m pretty sure having charisma or being “some fat slob” are not conditional to whether or not violence is okay.

I never said that "violence was okay" I merely indicated that some types of public behavior are likely to attract unwanted attention. I can
see some types of behavior inducing a violent response. I'm not justifying that response, just telling that SOME PEOPLE will get huffed up
over stupid shit, and that type of behavior is likely to provoke a retard-level response.

Does that mean that the person that assaults the guy should be prosecuted? Sure. As he should be.

It still isn't going to change the fact that I think the guy with the camera was an idiot, though.

-Mike

Get up and move to the other end of the train car with them. Stand between them and the guy taking pics. Get off the train. Use words and ask the guy to stop. There's a bunch of options that are better than assault and battery. Your mentality is the same as the antis who want to SWAT anyone carrying a gun - if you don't like someone's legal actions, that's your problem, not theirs.

no, it will definitely be their problem.

He deserved the beat down. If it were my wife or daughter it would have been over quicker though. Then I’d run so as not to lose any gun rights from this liberal state. He’s a perv but didn’t deserve a beating ???

Good luck with that in a court of law though. This guy is probably going to eat a felony for beating up the dude with the
camera.

I can see why it is upsetting but compromising oneself legally and financially over a leering idiot isn't exactly smart. It's much cheaper
to tell the guy to stop doing it, and failing that, if you felt like it, just stand in front of him so he can't easily take pictures around you, etc. If he's going to
be obnoxious within the confines of the law, nothing stopping you from doing exactly the same. Protip: escalating something like this into violence usually results in a bad outcome for the escalator unless the conduct you're trying to stop is also an act of violence.

i am a fat slob. i'm wondering now how i made it so far in life without getting the crap kicked out of me. [laugh] we all have generalizations on how we see others.

I'm a bit overweight too. And I know if I just sit in some chair on a subway/bus and start blatantly taking pics of people like 3? feet away from me (especially women) that some people aren't going to approve of that.

-Mike

Photography on the T is not permitted. It's not "public", it's a semi-private agency. You need a permit/permission to photograph on MBTA vehicles, platforms, or stations. Those street vendors / buskers have permits.

Then I’d run so as not to lose any gun rights from this liberal state.

Yeah, running from a crowded bus/subway in 2018 will work out real well when it happens between stations and they drive you straight into a transit cop, and/or have you on film, and leave your wife and kids to talk to the cops and hope they will lie for you? That sounds iron clad! [rofl]

This does bring up an ironic point about the state of our current society though.

People will get pissed because some guy is leering at them from 3 feet away but they don't seem to get pissed at MBTA or "the state" for putting cameras on buses, telephone poles, etc, that allow a bunch of .gov types to electronically leer at anyone they want, at any way, at any time. The only difference is the guy running the camera isn't sharing the same physical space right in front of them. So there could be some leering slob in a .gov control room video of someones wife or whatever and nobody would ever know it. Or the leering isn't in real time. But somehow THAT's fine. Then again because of the omnipresence and relative nebulousness of government its not easy for the average citizen to lash out at it (or prove that the facility is misused) so we just mentally write it off....

ETA: Leering is great, as long as it's from Big Brother. [laugh]

-Mike

Seriously, go look at the video of the interview where the guy flips through his camera roll for the news camera. In the 3 seconds of aired footage it's clear that this guy is going around being a perv, and that he has no mental capacity to understand that it's not cool, as he's basically advertising his surprise yoga pant photography service on the nightly news. He's no artist, he's a scumbag. Did he deserve to get beaten up for it? Maybe, maybe not - I don't know what he was taking a picture of that set things off. Was taking the pictures illegal? Probably not, but illegality is not the standard for getting your ass beat. The only thing we can be sure of is that the vigilante ass-whipping was illegal, and that guy is going to have to deal with that.

Photography is not a crime. Anyone who thinks it’s okay to use violence against someone for taking photos, they are likely to be the people “mentally defective”, not the person taking pictures.

Photography is not a crime. However, using someone's image or likeness without express consent is. Not to mention that it's just creepy and can make women feel uncomfortable. Understandably so. If someone were following your wife around with a camera I bet you would take issue with it. IMHO - beatdown justified... There's walking the line of the law - and then there's being a god damned decent human being. Taking pics of people without consent violates the basic principals of mutual respect for your fellow man. IDK what the law says on the matter - beatdown justified IMHO. Street justice well served.

Some dude was chasing me around with a camera or trying to take upskirts of my girl he would meet the same fate. My girl takes no shit. She would probably pepper spray his ass and kick him in the nuts. Then bust up his phone.

Last edited:
I don't think people understand just how many full blown pervs are running around out there. My wife used to work as a lifeguard at Nantasket, and it was apparently well known among the staff and fairly common to have old pedos hanging out on the boardwalk/sidewalk with cameras, binoculars, etc. checking out the little kids running around with no pants on, or getting changed on the beach. The T has had its problems with rubbers/gropers/upskirters for years, not to mention the creep not too long ago who was slinging jizz on people. Maybe I'm judging a book by the cover (and its camera roll), but I bet this dude in this article is a pro perv with a record and everything. Just need a name to search...

Autism maybe? Haven't seen the interview but from some of the descriptions here, sounds a bit like it. A lot of them don't blend in socially and dont fully understand why some things may not be acceptable. Could very well just be a perv, but not necessarily.

Good luck with that in a court of law though. This guy is probably going to eat a felony for beating up the dude with the
camera.

-Mike

Yeah. What's legal and what's right don't always align. Telling someone to knock it off, or moving away, would come before punching someone....but it would depend on the "photography" the creep was doing....If I catch a glance of your phone/camera screen and it's a close up of my wife's tits or something then I'm putting hands on you. If it's truly just street photography and you caught us in your frame it's definitely different. At the end of the day, some creep isn't going home to fap over pics of my wife or kids and I'll deal with legal repurcussions if I have to.

So now he was chasing people around taking upskirts?

I just love the way people will twist things in order to justify violence.

it really depends on the photos. There's no legit reason to take point blank photos of women on the T sitting 4 feet across from you wthout asking first. That's not street photography or art, it's a creep building his photo fap stash.

Photography is not a crime. However, using someone's image or likeness without express consent is. Not to mention that it's just creepy and can make women feel uncomfortable. Understandably so. If someone were following your wife around with a camera I bet you would take issue with it. IMHO - beatdown justified... There's walking the line of the law - and then there's being a god damned decent human being. Taking pics of people without consent violates the basic principals of mutual respect for your fellow man. IDK what the law says on the matter - beatdown justified IMHO. Street justice well served.

Some dude was chasing me around with a camera or trying to take upskirts of my girl he would meet the same fate. My girl takes no shit. She would probably pepper spray his ass and kick him in the nuts. Then bust up his phone.
No one had a skirt on.fact.

Pretty sure. Because if I sit on that same bus/train/whatever with a gun nobody is going to know I'm carrying it.

Also lets say hypothetically I was minding my own business, reading a gun book on the bus/train, does anyone think I'm going to get beat up over it?

Probably not. Maybe heckled by a moonbat, maybe. But even that is a stretch.

There are endless examples of people being attacked for mundane things.I would not be so sure.

I never said that "violence was okay" I merely indicated that some types of public behavior are likely to attract unwanted attention. I can
see some types of behavior inducing a violent response. I'm not justifying that response, just telling that SOME PEOPLE will get huffed up
over stupid shit, and that type of behavior is likely to provoke a retard-level response.

You may not be saying it was okay, but many are. And for the same reasons you’ve mentioned.

It still isn't going to change the fact that I think the guy with the camera was an idiot, though.

-Mike

That’s not a fact. It’s purely subjective.

That’s really the root of this. People take their subjective and emotional opinions of someone or something and use that to justify their own violent actions. I see this all the time on this forum. Someone is perceived to be a jerk or idiot or whatnot, and therefore anything that happens to them is deserved and justified. People are either unable or unwilling to put emotion to the side and let reason and objectivity prevail. It’s one of the reasons society continues to be so ducked up.

He deserved the beat down. If it were my wife or daughter it would have been over quicker though. Then I’d run so as not to lose any gun rights from this liberal state. He’s a perv but didn’t deserve a beating ???

Remember the Chelsea Man who killed two anesthesiologists in their waterfront penthouse?

Bakers-Fault-1.jpg

He was already on parole from his bank robberies.
They ID'ed him after robbing a bank
by tracing the Charlie Card he used in the getaway.

So running away after assaulting someone on mass transit works how?

Remember the Chelsea Man who killed two anesthesiologists in their waterfront penthouse?

Bakers-Fault-1.jpg

He was already on parole from his bank robberies.
They ID'ed him after robbing a bank
by tracing the Charlie Card he used in the getaway.

So running away after assaulting someone on mass transit works how?
AHM, it was a joke, no matter how much I’d like to shove this guys head into his ass , I know I’d be found guilty of a crime in this a**h*** state.

Ok, have fun losing your LTC, having your gun confiscated, and having trouble finding a job with an arrest for a violent crime on your record. At least you'll know that you looked macho in front of your wife that one time.

Telling someone to knock it off, or moving away, would come before punching someone....
I'm pretty sure that didn't happen in this story - it went straight to punches bring thrown against a physically weaker opponent. Hell, I wouldn't care as much if the dude took the phone away and smashed it but this story didn't justify a physical assault in any way.

If I catch a glance of your phone/camera screen and it's a close up of my wife's tits or something then I'm putting hands on you.
If they're covered up, why do you care about the picture? If they're hainging out in the open, ask yourself why...

Ok, have fun losing your LTC, having your gun confiscated, and having trouble finding a job with an arrest for a violent crime on your record. At least you'll know that you looked macho in front of your wife that one time.
Is what it is I guess. Again it would really depend on the photos and how he responded to me telling him to stop. There's just no way you'd be cool with someone doing this to your wife or daughter in front of you. Really has nothing at all to do with macho. That's just a retarded comment.

I'm pretty sure that didn't happen in this story - it went straight to punches bring thrown against a physically weaker opponent. Hell, I wouldn't care as much if the dude took the phone away and smashed it but this story didn't justify a physical assault in any way.
Sounds like the guy took it too far. But the guy taking pics absolutely deserved to get punched in the face at least once.

If they're covered up, why do you care about the picture? If they're hainging out in the open, ask yourself why...
My wife dresses conservatively so her tits would never be on display. Still, I have a problem with dudes taking fap photos of my wife. You can posture all you want and act like captain libertarian all you want, but I highly doubt you'd just sit there and be cool with some pervert taking jerkoff photos of your wife or daughter.

My wife dresses conservatively so her tits would never be on display. Still, I have a problem with dudes taking fap photos of my wife. You can posture all you want and act like captain libertarian all you want, but I highly doubt you'd just sit there and be cool with some pervert taking jerkoff photos of your wife or daughter.....

It's artistic expression guy. He just wants to express himself at home alone with photos of your wife and underage children. It's cool. Just let it go because NES fellow photographers care more for their craft then they do for their fellow human being... You know - respect me while I disrespect you.... It's all good bro.. But hey - martial arts are a form of artistic expression too. So you know, maybe you can share you warez. Perv man gets to take some wank photos and you get to go Bruce Lee on his ass. All in the name of shared artistic expression. Now everyone's happy in liberal lala land.

Back
Top Bottom