• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Onlookers cheer as passenger beats the daylights out of senior citizen

Just a theory.

Indeed. Just a theory. Probably not a very good one either.

Here’s another.

They’re a bunch of SJW blowhards.

Watch the interview of the creature who filmed and instigated the thing.

Hopefully some of you will have a change of opinion after that.

So now taking a picture of a woman on the train makes someone a child molester? JFC. The total lack of logic is incredible.
Amusing you give endless benefit of the doubt to pervs but see ALL cops as Nazis. Taking pictures of woman on a train without their permission makes you a world class creep. Just cause it’s legal doesn’t mean you might not get your face smashed in. If he’s a perv f*ck him. He’s probably had it coming for years. If not let Apollo Creed pay the price.

Amusing you give endless benefit of the doubt to pervs but see ALL cops as Nazis.

As amusing as you making two accusations and both being wrong?

Taking pictures of woman on a train without their permission makes you a world class creep. Just cause it’s legal doesn’t mean you might not get your face smashed in.

Supporting violence on somebody you admit isn’t committing a crime makes you a world class scumbag.

Yes , she did, told the old guy “you’re going up on my Facebook fam”

The instigator is a real piece of work. What really happened...

Skag Who Provoked Vicious Red Line Assault By Lying About Upskirting Gave The Most Insane Interview On The News, Tells Reporter He’s A Creep Too For Pointing Out The Victim Has Broken Ribs

Turtleboy gets it right as usual. The attacker reminds me of the Dot rat who stopped the school bus on 95 to "protect" the kids from tinted windows.

Yes , she did, told the old guy “you’re going up on my Facebook fam”

The instigator is a real piece of work. What really happened...

Skag Who Provoked Vicious Red Line Assault By Lying About Upskirting Gave The Most Insane Interview On The News, Tells Reporter He’s A Creep Too For Pointing Out The Victim Has Broken Ribs

After I watch that video I'm like is that the only contents of his phone? Yeah pics of a woman taking groceries out of a car from like 30 yards away oh that's really offensive lol...

Thank you bill o.
Striking photos that I had never seen before. Ansel's work I am familiar with and love his Yosemite Valley folio in particular.
I spent a year and a half living 10 miles South of the Park.
~Matt

iu

Indeed. Just a theory. Probably not a very good one either.

Here’s another.

They’re a bunch of SJW blowhards.

Watch the interview of the creature who filmed and instigated the thing.

Hopefully some of you will have a change of opinion after that.

IMHO the filmer is a ratchet pos but that doesn't really tell us a whole lot more about what
actually happened or what was actually on the guy's phone.... but SUPPOSEDLY the kopsch
got the phone somehow eventually and didn't even find anything disturbing on it, so who
knows.

It is pretty incriminating the way she reacts with hostility to the reporters questions
though. If she felt secure in her beliefs I think she would have answered differently, instead of whining about "being attacked" or some bullshit like that. Her move to "switch the narrative" implies that she's trying to
hide something. It also seemed like she spent very little time trying to explain what the guy did that set everyone
off, which also strikes as suspicious.

-Mike

IMHO the filmer is a ratchet pos but that doesn't really tell us a whole lot more about what
actually happened or what was actually on the guy's phone.... but SUPPOSEDLY the kopsch
got the phone somehow eventually and didn't even find anything disturbing on it, so who
knows.

It is pretty incriminating the way she reacts with hostility to the reporters questions
though. If she felt secure in her beliefs I think she would have answered differently, instead of whining about "being attacked" or some bullshit like that. Her move to "switch the narrative" implies that she's trying to
hide something. It also seemed like she spent very little time trying to explain what the guy did that set everyone

-Mike

This part is what our powers of observation tell us, but it’s the foundation of b.l.m. Tells us what’s wrong with profiling anyone, but this group of s.j.w’s start their own Lynch mob on the old guy’s appearance.

“IMHO the filmer is a ratchet pos ”

This part is what our powers of observation tell us, but it’s the foundation of b.l.m. Tells us what’s wrong with profiling anyone, but this group of s.j.w’s start their own Lynch mob on the old guy’s appearance.

“IMHO the filmer is a ratchet pos ”

Did you watch the interview with her and the reporter? And her BLM/commie/feminazi connections?

Even if we refrain from calling her a ratchet POS, I can call her a shitty witness. I think we can agree on
that.

-Mike

Did you watch the interview with her and the reporter? And her BLM/commie/feminazi connections?

Even if we refrain from calling her a ratchet POS, I can call her a shitty witness. I think we can agree on
that.

-Mike
My bad , I need new glasses, I misread it as you were referring to the elderly guy.

I agree .

knows.

-Mike
Switch the narrative=ghetto debate tactics 101

Plenty of legal ways to discourage someone from being a creep. A good public shaming can go a long way. Loudly outing the guy taking creep shots would be a good way to deal with this. Odds are he'd scurry off at the next stop and think twice before being such an obvious perv.

We have a place in society for those that feel that can mete out violence at their own discretion. Hope this guy enjoys his tour of the correctional system.

Photography is not a crime. People may argue about the artistic value of street photography, but that's a matter of taste. Some street photographers can be pretty inconsiderate when it comes to taking photos of people in public. Rude, but not a crime.

Guy is a class A creeper. Nothing about some of those pictures has anything to do with the public space he's in, it's like ass shots and women's legs lol and that's the shit he showed the reporter, who knows what he may have deleted.

I bet all of us would be pissed if we saw this guy taking pics like that of our girlfriend or wife. Not saying it's illegal or the other guy should have beat the shit out of him but it doesn't seem like he's just some innocent photographer who got caught up in a misunderstanding.

Imagine standing with your girl and captain sketchbag is snapping away pics of her ass, only to recite that it's his hobby and not illegal when she asks him to stop. Sure, a secure woman calls him out, flips him off, and just goes about her day but I wouldn't be a happy camper if I saw that BS.

Guy is a class A creeper. Nothing about some of those pictures has anything to do with the public space he's in, it's like ass shots and women's legs lol and that's the shit he showed the reporter, who knows what he may have deleted.

I bet all of us would be pissed if we saw this guy taking pics like that of our girlfriend or wife. Not saying it's illegal or the other guy should have beat the shit out of him but it doesn't seem like he's just some innocent photographer who got caught up in a misunderstanding.

Imagine standing with your girl and captain sketchbag is snapping away pics of her ass, only to recite that it's his hobby and not illegal when she asks him to stop. Sure, a secure woman calls him out, flips him off, and just goes about her day but I wouldn't be a happy camper if I saw that BS.
Yehaaah! And if you stepped up to an old crippled senior citizen and white knighted him into a pulp,

You would definitely be getting some that nite! Hero of the beaver!

photography is not a crime. taking lurid photos of people is.

It really would depend on the pics and the situation. and if someone clearly doesn't want to be photographed and tells you to stop, it becomes harassment if you don't.

Legal or not, some creep taking pics of my wife or daughter is going to have a really bad time if I'm there to see it happening.
There is no expectation of privacy in public. For normal pics. not the up skirt pics

Back
Top Bottom