One less crazy lib in the NH House

Here's an idea that cannot be criticized- even by the closet loons on NES- state-County level government restored and state electoral college required.

She wore a cosplay plague doctor mask to one House session. At another, she stood under a full bubble umbrella. When committee hearings were via Zoom, she launched into a rant about something, and made a show of popping her cannabis edibles.

It takes a great deal of privilege to remain so constantly outraged.

She wore a cosplay plague doctor mask to one House session. At another, she stood under a full bubble umbrella. When committee hearings were via Zoom, she launched into a rant about something, and made a show of popping her cannabis edibles.

It takes a great deal of privilege to remain so constantly outraged.

What is disgusting is on reddit, the libs are touting this as a Dem win because they called her out and recommended she be removed from the committee. :rolleyes:

That isn't how ranked choice voting works. There was a thread on here a while back about it with a video that explained it well. It's terrible all around.
NES: Referendum Question 2 in MA: Ranked-choice voting

... One of the biggest hurdles for any office in NH is the time commitment. ... Now change the age to 25. This mean students, lots of time, no real world experience yet, and a large number who are only in NH for school, but they are residents. I don't know about you but having any NH gov body dominated by college students scares me. ...
... As for age 25, almost no students (undergrad) are that old and any student still in college (grad school maybe) is likely too busy taking classes and doing homework. ...
belushi-college_540x.jpg

So it looks like today's House session is about done.

It picks up in the AM at 930, but won't really start with the bills until after the Governor's State of the State address at 10. Estimated to last 45ish minutes.

Also, my dislike of RCV aside, and referencing the earlier RCV discussion with food, did I happen to see someone from here show up up front for a chocolate election. May the best chocolate win, but not by RCV.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom