• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

On Target Training, Inc.

widnerkj

NES Member
Fairly new shop opened very near my house. Ed's a really nice guy. He's got some .223 and .308 as well as .38 and .40 on hand right now. I asked about getting some varget and he's got his ear to the ground for me.
I've encouraged him to join up on the forum. And seeing as how we are all about helping the LGS's, I'd encourage you folks to stop in and say hi.

Edit.....

Sorry. His shop is at,
516 North Bedford Street, East Bridgewater MA. 02333

Popped back in there yesterday. He didn't have any .22 but has a bunch of 9 and 40. And a KSG for $1300. I seriously want to like this guy, as he's right around the corner from my house. But he's also asking $370 for a Mosin. I'm not really feeling the warm fuzzy over that.

Just stopped in for the first time yesterday, picked up 3 boxes of 9mm mak for $22 each, not bad considering other local shops are asking over $30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed is a real nice guy. He's a fellow member of Braintree R&P. I teach one of my MA Gun Law Seminars there each month (usually last or 2nd to last Friday from 4PM to 9+PM) for which he handles the registration.

Popped back in there yesterday. He didn't have any .22 but has a bunch of 9 and 40. And a KSG for $1300. I seriously want to like this guy, as he's right around the corner from my house. But he's also asking $370 for a Mosin. I'm not really feeling the warm fuzzy over that.

I'm shopping for a mosin right now.....done all the research and $370 is way off mark. Not sure if the "hex receiver" pre 1939 rifles command that much but I doubt it. A buddy of mine got ahold of a hex receiver model in 2011 for $89! Shooters in Hookset has mosins regularly for $149 still packed in cosmoline with the bayonet, tool kit, sling, and ammo pouches included. I'd be amazed if somebody does not call this guy out on being way over priced on those. Let the buyer beware for sure!

Back
Top Bottom