• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Old new member

And there is no such thing as natural disasters.

Disasters are caused by Jews operating Chinese satellites using directed energy weapons to cause election interference and general chaos.

I thought they were caused by UPS drivers making too much money and frucking up everyone's free Prime deliveries.

I forgot I had joined up 5 years ago. This morning after 5years a Email came in. I'm back. I have time now. I'm Old. Not as GRUMPY as before but still Old. Glad to be here and hope to learn more from fellow members
Ya got a lot of catching up to do!

:)

(Go Green!)

And there is no such thing as natural disasters.

Disasters are caused by Jews operating Chinese satellites using directed energy weapons to cause election interference and general chaos.

I thought they were caused by UPS drivers making too much money and frucking up everyone's free Prime deliveries.

No, teachers.

All the bad shit is caused by teachers.

I will save you the time and condense every single thread on NES for the past 5 years into 3 very short sentences.

Go Green!
Join GOAL!
Move to NH!
In your quest for brevity you are ignoring all the quality threads that OP missed over the last 5 years:
  • Chevy/Ford/Dodge sucks
  • Keys, wife, upper decker
  • Pointy elbows
  • 6.5 Creedmoor is ghey
  • Sock puppet parody threads
  • Random flex on the poors threads (written by poors pretending they are not) that have absolutely nothing to do with guns
  • H-Points still suck
  • How to verify a closed gun store sells guns, then demand the proprietor open said closed gun store for your own private shopping session
@Supplier365 , LOL you didn't miss much. If you are good at sifting through a lot of chaff, there are some great gun threads on this forum and a few folks happy to provide sincere help regarding guns and shooting questions.

Welcome, Fed. 🥸

When you come for all of us, just remember I'm the cool, funny guy with all the great posts in the funny video thread, so you can spare me and let me keep all my guns. 🤓

Back
Top Bottom