• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oklahoma man shoots woman trying to steal Nazi flag from his home, authorities say

Wasnt adressing the response

Only the actual crimes she committed

She viiolated his 1A rights, trespassed and attempted to steal his private property.......probably would have vandalized/destroyed etc if she had not been cought/confronted

I get that. But why bring it up, if not to address his response? His response is the reason we’re all discussing this case.

You’re saying what, exactly, about her horrific crimes that aren’t much worse than when I played dong-dong ditch as a boy?

I get that. But why bring it up, if not to address his response? His response is the reason we’re all discussing this case.

You’re saying what, exactly, about her horrific crimes that aren’t much worse than when I played dong-dong ditch as a boy?

Its relevent because she was a criminal and that gets glossed over ALL THE FOOKING TIME

She WILLINGLY AND KNOWINGLY took action to violate this persons rights and provoked a response.......I have zero sympathy for her

Dont want to get run over then dont play in traffic

Nice booger 'stache.
Alexander-John-Feaster.jpg

Its relevent because she was a criminal and that gets glossed over ALL THE FOOKING TIME

She WILLINGLY AND KNOWINGLY took action to violate this persons rights and provoked a response.......I have zero sympathy for her

Dont want to get run over then dont play in traffic

Whoah. So trespassing is enough to get you shot now?

She didn’t “violate his 1a Rights;” she’s not the government. She can’t.

She didn’t steal his stuff. She tried, but failed, and its value was at misdemeanor level anyway.

So she trespassed during a prank. A dare. And then ran away. You’re honestly saying she was enough of a threat to him at that moment that he should have shot her? That you would have, too?

ETA: I'm not trying to mock you. I'm just trying to make sure I'm 100% clear on what you're advocating. I don't want to take anybody out of context. You think what the shooter did was reasonable?

Last edited:
How stupid do you have to be to fly a NAZI flag, in this day and age...

...without putting a pit trap in front of it?

I mean, c'mon!

/sarc

Seriously, this gives me hope. As neither a NAZI nor a person who would dash onto some Oklahoma NAZI's property (Oklahoma NAZIs? I hate Oklahoma NAZIs! ;) ), the level of stupid on both sides gives me hope for us normal people.

Whoah. So trespassing is enough to get you shot now?

She didn’t “violate his 1a Rights;” she’s not the government. She can’t.

She didn’t steal his stuff. She tried, but failed, and its value was at misdemeanor level anyway.

So she trespassed during a prank. A dare. And then ran away. You’re honestly saying she was enough of a threat to him at that moment that he should have shot her? That you would have, too?

She absolutely did violate his 1A rights according to the current expansive incorporated interpretation of most of the BoR except for the red headed step child 2A......

Motive is irrelevent....she committed multiple crimes against this person WITHOUT PROVOCATION

You're infintile approach to this and inability to separate HER CRIMES from his RESPONSE is remarkable

Stop attempting to conflate her crimes with his response

She absolutely did violate his 1A rights according to the current expansive incorporated interpretation of most of the BoR except for the red headed step child 2A......

Motive is irrelevent....she committed multiple crimes against this person WITHOUT PROVOCATION

You're infintile approach to this and inability to separate HER CRIMES from his RESPONSE is remarkable

Stop attempting to conflate her crimes with his response

But his response was a direct result of her crimes. No? You don't think it was? Because if not, it's attempted murder he's guilty of, right off.

And no, sorry. 1A limits the government from stepping on the rights of you and me. It has nothing to do with a kid at a party on a dare.

But his response was a direct result of her crimes. No? You don't think it was? Because if not, it's attempted murder he's guilty of, right off.

And no, sorry. 1A limits the government from stepping on the rights of you and me. It has nothing to do with a kid at a party on a dare.

As I stated

She's the one that UNPROVOKED committed a series of crimes

I posted my ORIGINAL post specifically because of the childish reactions of many that ignored the fact that SHE"S A CRIMINAL
\

1A rights are not just a limitation of gov under the expansive incorporated interpretations provided by various iterations of SCOTUS

Get with the program

1A rights are not just a limitation of gov under the expansive incorporated interpretations provided by various iterations of SCOTUS

Get with the program

*sigh*

Okay. Cite these "expansive incorporated interpretations." Specifically, show me where a private citizen has been prosecuted for infringing on another private citizen's 1A rights. Because, frankly, I don't think you know what you're talking about on this one.

I'll wait. It'll be awhile.

*sigh*

Okay. Cite these "expansive incorporated interpretations." Specifically, show me where a private citizen has been prosecuted for infringing on another private citizen's 1A rights. Because, frankly, I don't think you know what you're talking about on this one.

I'll wait. It'll be awhile.

You probably recall the link to "Let me google that for you" right?

Best of luck

You probably recall the link to "Let me google that for you" right?

Best of luck

Thought so.

When she gets prosecuted for violating his 1A rights, which you seem to think is such a slam-dunk, let me know. It saddens me that you don't seem to know what the Bill of Rights does.

My wife was checking our front door camera recordings last week and noticed that a lady came to our front door, rang the doorbell several times, and then went window to window along the front of the house putting her face up to the window to look in. She had a mask on and a tablet device. ... Where I grew up it is a good way to get shot in the face.
Sounds like an assessor.

Yeah, that's a thing. My anecdote from last year:
I know a guy who chased off an actual tax assessor
that was walking around his house.

I think his assessment is an estimate.
(Pro-tip: Don't bring a clipboard to a 1911 fight).
=====

Nice booger 'stache.
Alexander-John-Feaster.jpg
I wonder if he has any nieces or nephews.
Because if anyone deserves to be referred to as "Uncle Feaster"...

yep. one of those things those "boys" died protecting. so this guy could fly any flag he wanted without the expectation of getting molested for it.

edit: but i do think this guys punishment of the thieving woman was a little harsh.

Yeah I think shooting a woman in the back maybe a tad harsh, moonbat or not

Shooting her was overkill. Is that a pun? I'm not really sure. As others have stated there were a zillion other punishments he could have put upon her. Having said that I do think he is a fruit cake and so is she. They both got "punished" in this case. I'm assuming that a jury will visit some serious shite onto him and her guts are in serious disorder.

They said he mostly kept to himself. He had multiple flags stolen. If it was a Pride/BLM flag, then it would have been labeled as a hate crime and he was targeted, and the girl would be the villian.

He took it too far, and shouldn't have shot her.

Everyone was wrong.

Last edited:
I'll chalk it up to PSGWSP.
When you see that flag flying , the very first thing that should come to mind is that you are not dealing with a mentally stable individual.
If you see a snarling pit bull trying to eat it's way through a chain link fence to get to your ass and your first though is to reach in to pet it, Mr. Darwin would like to have a word with you.

I thought same of you too....but thats pretty much predictable.....

She wont be prosecuted for ANYTHING because our CJ system is fooked and politically motivated.......

If the flag had been a BLM Fist and she had torn it down then pretty much guaranteed she would be prosecuted for real and imaginary crimes

Again....notice how SOME of us can discuss the crime without entangling the UNRELATED response
I don't think 1A has anything to do with it here....sorry, but Picton is right on that point....but what you ARE right about is that if someone yanked down a BLM flag they'd probably looking at hate crime charges and stacked with a bunch on shit like trespass, disturbing the peace etc.

I don't think 1A has anything to do with it here....sorry, but Picton is right on that point....but what you ARE right about is that if someone yanked down a BLM flag they'd probably looking at hate crime charges and stacked with a bunch on shit like trespass, disturbing the peace etc.

1A is ONE of the core issues here.

As much as I despise his chosen flag/message he chose to express

I defend it

What she did is no different a 1A violation than someone stealing political signs off a persons yard OR if you were to show up a a rally at the state capitol and assault/hinder/prevent those people from peaceably assembling.....

Back
Top Bottom