• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oklahoma man shoots woman trying to steal Nazi flag from his home, authorities say

Reptile

NES Member
An Oklahoma man shot a 26-year-old woman multiple times Sunday after she tried taking a Nazi flag flying at his home, investigators said.

Alexander John Feaster, 44, fired several shots from an AR platform rifle without warning, striking the woman in her lower abdomen and legs as she was running away, the Garfield County sheriff's office said in an affidavit obtained by the Enid News & Eagle.

Don't go onto other people's property and steal their stuff.
Plain and simple.

I agree with other areas in this country where it is known that if you enter property that ain't your own.
You better hope the land owner is in a good mood and allows you to leave with your life.

And trust me when I say they won't bring the government into the situation.
They'll let the hogs finish you off.

My wife was checking our front door camera recordings last week and noticed that a lady came to our front door, rang the doorbell several times, and then went window to window along the front of the house putting her face up to the window to look in. She had a mask on and a tablet device. Not sure what she wanted. No card or flyers were left.

Where I grew up it is a good way to get shot in the face.

seriously...he couldn't have just butt stroked her aside the head? all his trouble would have been avoided.

...where personal property can be protected/defended with deadly force as was originally intended...
well, in all fairness, they probably meant personal property as in cows, horses and maybe even the wife when that was written 250+ years ago. you know, stuff that would effect your well being.
How do you shoot somebody in the "lower abdomen" while they are running away?
when they're turning back to look to see where the guy with the rifle is.

=

How do you shoot somebody in the "lower abdomen" while they are running away?

Who knows? I'm reading the same article everyone else is. Maybe the girl twisted around to look behind her as she ran. Maybe she was fleeing obliquely to his line of fire.

My wife was checking our front door camera recordings last week and noticed that a lady came to our front door, rang the doorbell several times, and then went window to window along the front of the house putting her face up to the window to look in. She had a mask on and a tablet device. Not sure what she wanted. No card or flyers were left.

Where I grew up it is a good way to get shot in the face.
Sounds like an assessor.

Thousands of American boys died fighting the Nazis, and a POS with the Nazi flag shoots a woman in the back for taking it down? Not her property of course, but he deserved to have his ass kicked before he shot her. Now he's gonna spend the rest of his days surrounded by like minded individuals. I hope he drops the soap every day.

Thousands of American boys died fighting the Nazis, and a POS with the Nazi flag shoots a woman in the back for taking it down? Not her property of course, but he deserved to have his ass kicked before he shot her. Now he's gonna spend the rest of his days surrounded by like minded individuals. I hope he drops the soap every day.

US jails are full of neo-Nazis. He'll be a hero there.

He only did what some say Ken and Karen should have done this past week.
He probably shot from inside his residence and didn't bother pointing it at her unless he was going to pull the trigger.

Still people being on property that didn't belong to them.

Stay off property that isn't yours.
And don't steal stuff, no matter how small it may seem to you!

Say what you want about a flag he chooses to fly.

She violated his rights and the sovereignty of the land that he owns.
She is 26 years old, she knew what might have happened if she got caught by him.
She had to assume he was armed and had a right to protect his property.

Last edited:
So, politics aside for a moment

She was trying to violate his first amendment rights
In addition to that she was trespassing, stealing private property and likely a raft of other laws

She was also fleeing. WITHOUT the flag she was trying to steal. What was the threat to this man?

She was also fleeing. WITHOUT the flag she was trying to steal. What was the threat to this man?

Wasnt adressing the response

Only the actual crimes she committed

She viiolated his 1A rights, trespassed and attempted to steal his private property.......probably would have vandalized/destroyed etc if she had not been cought/confronted

Back
Top Bottom