• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ok Who lives in Brookline !!!!!

"State Police report troopers responding to calls about an erratic driver on I-95 south Saturday night wound up arresting a Brookline man on a variety of gun and drug charges."

Car full of illegal guns and drugs. :rolleyes:

If these idiots just drove normally, did the speed limit, obeyed all traffic laws 99% of them would never get caught.

You can fix the drugs and gun part, but you can't fix stupid.

“….inside his Outlander…”

One of those cars that is always available zero money down. Make better life choices, Silvestri!

If they did all of that, they likely wouldn't be criminals.

"State Police report troopers responding to calls about an erratic driver on I-95 south Saturday night wound up arresting a Brookline man on a variety of gun and drug charges."

Car full of illegal guns and drugs. :rolleyes:

If these idiots just drove normally, did the speed limit, obeyed all traffic laws 99% of them would never get caught.

You can fix the drugs and gun part, but you can't fix stupid.

I found this hard to believe myself, but Brookline is home to the most impressive private collection I've ever seen with my own eyes [shocked]
His whole basement has been transformed into a vault and reloading room, he's also one of the small handful of Class III holders in town.

If his liberal neighbors only knew what was down the street from their house, their heads would explode. Headexplode.gif

I found this hard to believe myself, but Brookline is home to the most impressive private collection I've ever seen with my own eyes [shocked]
His whole basement has been transformed into a vault and reloading room, he's also one of the small handful of Class III holders in town.

If his liberal neighbors only knew what was down the street from their house, their heads would explode. View attachment 674623
Sounds like my Dads late cousin in Belmont back in 2014. Final count was 987 Firearms.

Back
Top Bottom