oh to my ltc

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just moved from the strict town of weymouth to a neighboring town. Weymouth would only give me an employment restriction license (used to do security) and wont give anyone alp. I just opened up a business and called my new town today to set an appointment to lift my restrictions.

The funny part... I told him that nh will not issue a non res ltc with alp if I have restrictions and we have clients there that we often travel to do business with. I also let him know that we carry 40 to 50k dollars in inventory around and a majority of people pay cash. He told me that my employment restriction is perfect and will cover me to carry. (so I can carry 24 hours a day as long as I state I am handling business???) Then he tells me that if I am a frequent visitor to NH i have a right to conceal carry without a permit in NH on short trips and same goes to a nh resident if they enter in mass. I just dont get what the hell this guy is doing.

Finally he says that if I am a member at a range and have a class A I have a higher chance to get it lifted. He is going to check into it to see if I can reapply but I was just blown away that he thinks I can conceal carry in NH legally without a permit.

AHHHH [angry]

So I just moved from the strict town of weymouth to a neighboring town. Weymouth would only give me an employment restriction license (used to do security) and wont give anyone alp. I just opened up a business and called my new town today to set an appointment to lift my restrictions.

The funny part... I told him that nh will not issue a non res ltc with alp if I have restrictions and we have clients there that we often travel to do business with. I also let him know that we carry 40 to 50k dollars in inventory around and a majority of people pay cash. He told me that my employment restriction is perfect and will cover me to carry. (so I can carry 24 hours a day as long as I state I am handling business???) Then he tells me that if I am a frequent visitor to NH i have a right to conceal carry without a permit in NH on short trips and same goes to a nh resident if they enter in mass. I just dont get what the hell this guy is doing.

Finally he says that if I am a member at a range and have a class A I have a higher chance to get it lifted. He is going to check into it to see if I can reapply but I was just blown away that he thinks I can conceal carry in NH legally without a permit.

AHHHH [angry]

That sucks!

And there's a reason why I don't listen to LEO about gun laws and try find my own info. It's not reliable.

Never take legal advice from: LEOs, politicians, and people on an online forum.

BTW: NH no longer requires un-restricted permits AFAIK.

AHHHH [angry]

not to burst your bubble but apparently 38SpecialD and PaulT go ALp from Weymouth. I wonder if the aftertaste really is one of salt.......LOL

Never take legal advice from: LEOs, politicians, and people on an online forum.

BTW: NH no longer requires un-restricted permits AFAIK.
You're right I think, I applied and received a NH non-res permit which is unrestricted , even though my LTC A is restricted to target in MA

not to burst your bubble but apparently 38SpecialD and PaulT go ALp from Weymouth. I wonder if the aftertaste really is one of salt.......LOL

my boyfriend is a weymouth cop. they will no longer issue an alp unless you own a jewelry store (straight from the licensing officer) or have been assulted ect. i guarentee it wasnt recently that they were approved due to the lawsuit with the retired firefighter that will be taking his case to the supreme court because he was denied for no apparent reason.

Your Boyfriend is wrong!!!!Its not what you know its who you know.And Cement head anytime you would like to meet in person to discuss what something taste like let me know!!!

Your Boyfriend is wrong!!!!Its not what you know its who you know.And Cement head anytime you would like to meet in person to discuss what something taste like let me know!!!

my boyfriend is wrong about what. brian king is the one who flat out told me. i know brian and have known him for a few years. im not just some average joe walking in off the street. we sat for an hour one night discussing it all.

I hope Derek or drgrant see this reply you made, SpecialD. I have made no attack on you but rather a joke as to what one needs to do for an ALP in Weymouth. I'm sorry you can't see the humor, something that is very apparent through this entire forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom