• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ocasio-Cortez Calls For Radical Gun Ban, Champions Confiscation

And $10 says the 29% of Hispanics who voted for Trump are middle class or better. As groups get wealthier/more established they get more Republican

More people working = fewer people on welfare of all sorts

When poor/welfare dependent people start breaking the cycle the dems start losing control.

Ding ding ding

Notice that all the Democrats ever talk about is:
Tax this...
Take this away....
Spend trillions in this....and more trillions on that....
Forgive student debt, but screw over the ones that worked and paid their debt....
Give money to this group of people

These are things that when you start working, you start paying taxes and you start hanging out with a group of people that work for a living, you start to realize are not good things and will hurt you as a tax payer.

The Democrats need:
Racism
A perceived wage gap
Poor people
Illegals
Students in debt

Without those things, the Democrats get 0 votes.

The only 3 things that are keeping the Deocrats alive right now are:

1. Perceived racism. Have you noticed they always push the racist card while screwing over the minorities and poor people?

2. Together with racism ... making people believe that Trump is the anti christ and will throw away all immigrants ... no, he just wants to enforce the damn laws. Many of these laws were enacted and voted for by Democrats. All these Democrats were big proponents of the wall 15-20 years ago.

3. Talking about junk like making America green while showing you a picture of trash bags in India.

We could add a fourth: Gun control.

They are desperate.

All OC ever talks about is taking stuff away from one group and give it to the other. That is all she has. If people start working, she is done. But she will try her hardest to try to keep poor people poor.

_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

"Demographics don't matter open the border my dudes" - Thomas Jefferson probably
I'm from Argentina, yet I always check "White". The reason is because I am 100% European, blonde with blue eyes, only the second generation born there. Dont f***ing call me Hispanic. [laugh]

There are plenty of people like me, specially the ones that come from cities, they tend to be very white.

Now, for work, I always check Latino. I have to take advantage of that sh*t. [smile]

Last edited:
I'm from Argentina, yet I always check "White". The reason is because I am 100% European, blonde with blue eyes, only the second generation born there. Dont f***ing call me Hispanic. [laugh]

There are plenty of people like me, specially the ones that come from cities, they tend to be very white.

Now, for work, I always check Latino. I have to take advantage of that sh*t. [smile]

I doubt most of the Hispanic demographic in the US are 1800s-1940s emigres from Germany who settled in Argentina.

Back
Top Bottom