• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NZ man has airguns and crossbow confiscated because he's a right wing Trump supporter

Are you seriously equating "armed invasion" and "people migrating to work and live"?
If enough people of different cultures are allowed to come here pretty much unchecked, many of whom openly state that their people will eventually replace ours (6,7,8 kids, "your grandchildren will be brown!!1!lolol"), then in the end the result is the same.

What President Trump says and what his administration have implemented are two different things. The Trump administration has considerably reduced the amount of legal immigrants allowed.

Also, immigration is good. New blood and ideas into our society is good. Every immigrant group throughout US history has been persecuted and accused of not adapting to US culture, but they eventually do. There is only a certain rate of immigration that or economy, housing, and infrastructure can take, but a steady flow is good.

European immigration to the US is not comparable to world wide mass migration. For one thing Europeans are more similar than different genetically and culturally. Another reason being the US had policies that enforced assimilation. After the Hart Celler act of 1965 assimilation was no longer the goal. Now it is basically seen as a landmass for people to come reap wealth and send back home.

Edit: I care more about preserving national culture than filling jobs of multinational corporations that hate the 2A and promote censorship.

NZ shooter made a good point in his manifesto.

That is perhaps the hardest redpill for some to swallow.

Also, immigration is good. New blood and ideas into our society is good.

Not always. Blanket statements are usually bad though.

Every immigrant group throughout US history has been persecuted and accused of not adapting to US culture, but they eventually do.

Is that so? Have the Mexicans adapted like the Irish, Italians, Chinese, etc...? Part of adapting is learning English.

Are you seriously equating "armed invasion" and "people migrating to work and live"?

They are equitable in this case because the end result is the same: Population replacement.

If you really think replacement and failure to assimilate isn't a problem, take a trip to Riverside Minnesota, Dearborn Michigan, or Lewiston Maine and then tell me it isn't a problem.

European immigration to the US is not comparable to world wide mass migration. For one thing Europeans are more similar than different genetically and culturally.

Are you serious? Genetic similarities?

As far as cultural similarities of Europeans vs everyone else, you do realize that same thing was used against all the previous European immigrants as well, right? Irish and Italians were too culturally different, people said. Same for Jews and the Polish. It’s the same story, different group of people.

If you really think replacement and failure to assimilate isn't a problem, take a trip to Riverside Minnesota, Dearborn Michigan, or Lewiston Maine and then tell me it isn't a problem.

Assimilation takes a generation or two. You can look at just about any immigrant community in US history and see tightly knit communities that predominantly speak their native tongue and mostly practice their own culture... for a generation. That first generation usually doesn’t fully assimilate and it takes their children to assimilate to regional US culture.

Assimilation takes a generation or two. You can look at just about any immigrant community in US history and see tightly knit communities that predominantly speak their native tongue and mostly practice their own culture... for a generation. That first generation usually doesn’t fully assimilate and it takes their children to assimilate to regional US culture.
What about when it gets worse instead of better? What happens when gen2 Somalians adopt black street culture instead of mainstream American culture? What happens when gen2 Muslims hate infidels even more than their parents do?

Are you serious? Genetic similarities?

As far as cultural similarities of Europeans vs everyone else, you do realize that same thing was used against all the previous European immigrants as well, right? Irish and Italians were too culturally different, people said. Same for Jews and the Polish. It’s the same story, different group of people.

Yes I am serious. Human populations that evolve and develop cultural affinity for thousands of years tend to mix better.

The Italians, Irish, and Polish were not however deported back to their home countries and prohibited to marry other European Americans by law. There were no exclusion acts passed either unlike in the case of the Chinese. Many Indian immigrants were also deported back to India. The main issue with those three groups had to do with the anti Catholicism in early American society. Western European Jews had an easier time assimilating because a good deal of them were already influenced by post enlightenment German politics and were secularized.

We see what mass migration and melting pot societies lead too. The constant threat of eroding our freedoms comes from globalists who believe in the 'citizen of the world' mentality.

Really? A lot of Puerto Ricans haven't, and they're US citizens. Many consider themselves first and foremost Puerto Rican. Out this way, we see a lot of these dangling from rear-views:
iu

There is a great deal of truth to this. I'm all for reigning in illegal immigration but the dems are putting way too much hope in "the brown people will save us" strategy.

Most 3rd and 4th generation Latino people that I know are far more conservative than liberal. They will eventually become a voting bloc of new conservative voters. The left is either too stupid to see this coming or it is a severe case of denial, which is easy to do when they have their heads soundly planted up their collective asses.

Hell, they could barely wrap their heads around how Trump got nearly 40% of the Latino vote in the last election despite the media endlessly chanting that he was the second coming of Adolph Hitler.

That’s not how his policies are playing out. His actions indicate he is anti-immigration overall, not just illegal immigration. His administration is cutting the amount of legal immigration options considerably.

President a Trump receives a lot of undue critisism, but is also worthy of a good bit of critisism too. If one only bashes the undue critisism and doesn’t acknowledge his failings, then one is no better than an MSNBC anchor defending President Obama.
Like what?

Besides threatening the "dreamers".

Because I know several people that either started their green card process or finished the process while Trump is in office and no one had issues, besides things taking a little longer than usual.

I also know people from India still on a Visa (they have to wait years for the greencard) and they dont have issues renewing the visas.

As much as I dont like the dreamers waving their countries flags, the law about people born here is pretty clear. I am all about following the law, or changing it (not through an executive order) if we dont like it. But if we follow one law, we need to follow all of them, cant pick and choose.

Last edited:
Really? A lot of Puerto Ricans haven't, and they're US citizens. Many consider themselves first and foremost Puerto Rican. Out this way, we see a lot of these dangling from rear-views:
iu
I think they deserve a break, they are a colony. Not everyone here considered themselves British during the 1700's.

But, they do enjoy a lot of advantages that others dont have.

If I was from PR, I would be all about the U.S. the Caribbean is nice, but there is no future there. Unless you like working in hotels.

I think they deserve a break, they are a colony. Not everyone here considered themselves British during the 1700's.

But, they do enjoy a lot of advantages that others dont have.

If I was from PR, I would be all about the U.S. the Caribbean is nice, but there is no future there. Unless you like working in hotels.

I might be inclined to cut slack for that very reason, except that there seems to be very, very little support amongst Puerto Ricans for an independent Puerto Rico.

This is how you actually create white supremacists. Because if you're going to treat every conservative exactly like a murder, why not actually start murdering people?
The NZ govt is capitalizing on the death of innocent people. They use it to grow, take guns away from people, and harass certain people they dont like knowing people will be fine with it because "maybe it saved one child". They are taking advantage because most people act on feelings, they dont think.

Some States do that here as well.

The US government does it all the time. One of the most obvious examples can be found at every airport.

I might be inclined to cut slack for that very reason, except that there seems to be very, very little support amongst Puerto Ricans for an independent Puerto Rico.
That's the thing with them that bothers me a little. Dont want to assimilate, but dont want to leave either. Get your sh*t straight.

Like what?

Besides threatening the "dreamers".

Because I know several people that either started their green card process or finished the process while Trump is in office and no one had issues, besides things taking a little longer than usual.

I also know people from India still on a Visa (they have to wait years for the greencard) and they dont have issues renewing the visas.

Purely anecdotal, but I’ve done some research. I will admit that it’s not as drastic as reports indicate. Between FY2016 and FY2018, there was a 27.38% increase in immigration form denials, despite there being a 0.87% reduction in the number of forms submitted. There was a 7.79% increase in approved forms, but it’s considerably out-paced by the denial increase. This matches claims from certain studies. However, I did some more digging and didn’t just look at 2016 and 2018 like those cherry picked by researchers. Adding up the numbers for 2015 and 2016, and comparing them to the numbers from both 2017 and 2018, we get a more normal picture.

From 2017-2018 to 2015-2016, the current administration approved 5.28% fewer applications than Obama in terms of approval percentage, and denied 3.38% more in terms of denial percentage. However, 2017-2018 saw a 9.99% increase in the total number of applications. So Trump actually denied 13.7% more applications in total, but also approved 4.18% more too.

Overall, the Trump administration has increased the percentage of denials, but not as drastically as claimed. And he has actually approved more applications than President Obama’s last two years.

You can find this USCIS data easily with “number of service-wide forms”. Someone with more time than me could also analyze if specific categories (like employment-based or family-based) have seen more of an increase in denials.

Caveat, each year is analyzed up to the 3rd quarter due to FY18 Q4 being not yet released.

Last edited:
Purely anecdotal, but I’ve done some research. I will admit that it’s not as drastic as reports indicate. Between FY2016 and FY2018, there was a 27.38% increase in immigration form denials, despite there being a 0.87% reduction in the number of forms submitted. There was a 7.79% increase in approved forms, but it’s considerably out-paced by the denial increase. This matches claims from certain studies. However, I did some more digging and didn’t just look at 2016 and 2018. Adding up the numbers for 2015 and 2016, and comparing them to the numbers from both 2017 and 2018, we get a more normal picture.

From 2017-2018 to 2015-2016, the current administration approved 5.28% fewer applications than Obama, and denied 3.38% more. However, 2017-2018 saw a 9.99% increase in the total number of applications. So Trump actually denied 13.7% more applications, but also approved 4.18% more too.

Overall, the Trump administration has increased the percentage of denials, but not as drastically as claimed. So I stand corrected, to some extent.

You can find this USCIS data easily with “number of service-wide forms”. Someone with more time than me could also analyze if specific categories (like employment-based or family-based) have seen more of an increase in denials.

Caveat, each year is analyzed up to the 3rd quarter due to FY18 Q4 being not yet released.
Nice research. Thanks for posting it.

iu

Is that really any different than Texans identifying as "Texan" before "American"?

I can't count the number of cars I see with Italian or Irish flags on them.

If enough people of different cultures are allowed to come here pretty much unchecked, many of whom openly state that their people will eventually replace ours (6,7,8 kids, "your grandchildren will be brown!!1!lolol"), then in the end the result is the same.

I guess I don't care if my kids marry and have kids with brown people. It's not like they're showing up and pointing guns at us and forcing us out of our homes or stealing our women.

I'm the product of "bad lazy people with distasteful customs from an uneducated country", and I bet a lot of people on NES are too. I've got an Italian name, which would have put me in the "dirty people" category not too long ago.

If you think it's important that your see doesn't mix with brown people... I can't argue with that. I think you're wrong, but I'm never going to convince you otherwise.

Is that really any different than Texans identifying as "Texan" before "American"?

I can't count the number of cars I see with Italian or Irish flags on them.
Well, yes. I've heard some of these people being interviewed on the news. While a Texan will have the bumper sticker or whatever, and the people of Italian or Irish descent will go to a St. Joe's parade or feis (respectively), neither will tell a news outlet they consider themselves Texan/Italian/Irish before/above being an American.

Purely anecdotal, but I’ve done some research. I will admit that it’s not as drastic as reports indicate. Between FY2016 and FY2018, there was a 27.38% increase in immigration form denials, despite there being a 0.87% reduction in the number of forms submitted. There was a 7.79% increase in approved forms, but it’s considerably out-paced by the denial increase. This matches claims from certain studies. However, I did some more digging and didn’t just look at 2016 and 2018 like those cherry picked by researchers. Adding up the numbers for 2015 and 2016, and comparing them to the numbers from both 2017 and 2018, we get a more normal picture.

From 2017-2018 to 2015-2016, the current administration approved 5.28% fewer applications than Obama in terms of approval percentage, and denied 3.38% more in terms of denial percentage. However, 2017-2018 saw a 9.99% increase in the total number of applications. So Trump actually denied 13.7% more applications in total, but also approved 4.18% more too.

Overall, the Trump administration has increased the percentage of denials, but not as drastically as claimed. And he has actually approved more applications than President Obama’s last two years.

I wonder where the denied applicants originated. Somolia and Syria perhaps? Those are the facts that dictate the level of pull on my heart strings...

Well, yes. I've heard some of these people being interviewed on the news. While a Texan will have the bumper sticker or whatever, and the people of Italian or Irish descent will go to a St. Joe's parade or feis (respectively), neither will tell a news outlet they consider themselves Texan/Italian/Irish before/above being an American.

Right. That's true NOW. But 100 years ago the Italians and Irish (and Jews, and Germans, and Chinese, &c.) thought of themselves as Italian and Irish and Jewish and German &c. first.

People from Chicago living in Boston are still "from Chicago", and I'd be a yankee no matter how long I lived in Georgia.

It's unrealistic to expect anyone to speak the Queen's English and adopt all the local customs (and maintain none of their own) after living here for only a generation.

You, SpaceCritter, are from somewhere. How long ago? Unless you're a native American, in which case I'll shut up. If not, your (great)(grand)parents weren't American, and came from somewhere, and had weirdo accents, and weirdo customs, too.

I guess I don't care if my kids marry and have kids with brown people. It's not like they're showing up and pointing guns at us and forcing us out of our homes or stealing our women.

I'm the product of "bad lazy people with distasteful customs from an uneducated country", and I bet a lot of people on NES are too. I've got an Italian name, which would have put me in the "dirty people" category not too long ago.

If you think it's important that your see doesn't mix with brown people... I can't argue with that. I think you're wrong, but I'm never going to convince you otherwise.

Lol, Im Polish, Russian and Irish. Depending on how stringent someones criteria is, I may not even qualify as being genetically "white" and my people were also the "product of bad lazy people...", etc.

You can bury your head in the sand and virtue signal til the cows come home but the truth is people are different. The behavior of individuals is impossible to predict, but not so much with groups of people. The country was founded by white christian people who shared a common set of values. They had a code they chose to live by. Things they valued and things they abhorred. The system of gov they instilled depended on people sharing those values. Individuals from wherever may or may not choose to live by that same code. Groups of people tend to live by the code they brought with them.

Brown people coming here and marrying with whites may or may not be an issue. Brown people coming here and publicly stating they are going to do their best to one way or another breed another group out of existence will eventually be a problem. Its one thing if someone says they love your daughter and want to marry her and start a family. Its another when they laugh in your face and tell you your grand babies are going to be brown. I dont think anyone of any color would appreciate that (aside from virtue signaling white "males")

Lol, Im Polish, Russian and Irish. Depending on how stringent someones criteria is, I may not even qualify as being genetically "white" and my people were also the "product of bad lazy people...", etc.

You can bury your head in the sand and virtue signal til the cows come home but the truth is people are different. The behavior of individuals is impossible to predict, but not so much with groups of people. The country was founded by white christian people who shared a common set of values. They had a code they chose to live by. Things they valued and things they abhorred. The system of gov they instilled depended on people sharing those values. Individuals from wherever may or may not choose to live by that same code. Groups of people tend to live by the code they brought with them.

Brown people coming here and marrying with whites may or may not be an issue. Brown people coming here and publicly stating they are going to do their best to one way or another breed another group out of existence will eventually be a problem. Its one thing if someone says they love your daughter and want to marry her and start a family. Its another when they laugh in your face and tell you your grand babies are going to be brown. I dont think anyone of any color would appreciate that (aside from virtue signaling white "males")

"Yeah Im OK with becoming the third world, one world one people" - every founding father

I might suggest a google or youtube search and do some research on how well that assimilation is going in Dearborn Michigan.
It's been more than one generation it's like Kabul north.
They are not afraid to tell whoever is asking not only do they never plan to assimilate to our culture , they plan on forcing theirs on us.
They aren't afraid to say it because they have most of us pegged (and correctly) as spineless pussies who won't do anything about it.
Not everyone coming here is in search of the American dream.

There is a huge push to encourage immigrants not to assimilate. But I guess whites shouldn't feel threatened by hordes of these people coming in telling us about how evil white America is. Cuckery on a new level.

There is a huge push to encourage immigrants not to assimilate. But I guess whites shouldn't feel threatened by hordes of these people coming in telling us about how evil white America is. Cuckery on a new level.
Anecdotal, but I have a couple of aunts in AZ who were both teachers. They both shared stories of Mexican parents coming in and through an interpreter stating that they didnt want their kids learning English. Not that they didnt care if they learned it or not, they were pissed the school was forcing their kids to learn English and were trying to put a stop to it.

Back
Top Bottom