• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NZ man has airguns and crossbow confiscated because he's a right wing Trump supporter

Do they have to register airguns? Wtf. NZ is a police state sharia shithole now.

No they don't.
What happened is that they saw him supporting Trump on social media and decided to drop by and search his house to see if he has any firearms. Since he had no firearms they were very disappointed and helped themselves to his air rifle and crossbow as a consolation prize.

I got news for that guy. You can’t freely support the current US president in the US without facing persecution either...

Leftists condemn Trump supporters because (among other things) he is anti-immigration, which they call racist.

Democrats who support this Reparations Bullshit, which is blatantly racist, deserve the same amount and degree of contempt.

Two can place this game...

Leftists condemn Trump supporters because (among other things) he is anti-immigration, which they call racist.

Democrats who support this Reparations Bullshit, which is blatantly racist, deserve the same amount and degree of contempt.

He's anti ILLEGAL immigration. Big difference. Don't speak like a leftist. They have a habit of leaving the ILLEGAL part out.

Time for this guy to go to US embassy and file for political asylum. If this is not proof enough i dont know what is.
"They need to stay where they are and fix their own country!"

He's anti ILLEGAL immigration. Big difference. Don't speak like a leftist. They have a habit of leaving the ILLEGAL part out.
Uhh... except he wants to restrict LEGAL immigration as well, and so do all the supporters who try to claim it's only about "illegal" immigrants.

Before you challenge me on that, ask yourself how you'd respond if we simply made all immigration legal.

Boom.

Uhh... except he wants to restrict LEGAL immigration as well, and so do all the supporters who try to claim it's only about "illegal" immigrants.

Before you challenge me on that, ask yourself how you'd respond if we simply made all immigration legal.

Boom.
Who wants to make all immigration illegal? I must have missed that presser.

Less immigration is a good thing right now. At least until we get the border under control. Once that happens, everyone can get together and decide what the right number for legal immigration is and decide how to handle those that are already here illegally. But no a single second prior!

Time for this guy to go to US embassy and file for political asylum. If this is not proof enough i dont know what is.

Yup, this is clear political persecution. Definitely a legitimate case for asylum, and he seems like the kind of freedom-loving person we would welcome in this country. Give him a visa, bring him over, and let him make his way in the world.

I love all this hate for "Trump Supporters".

What's laws has Trump broken to make him such a dangerous person to support?

I guess an Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan supporter = FINE.

But TRUMP ... "OMG he must kill babies".

Yup, this is clear political persecution. Definitely a legitimate case for asylum, and he seems like the kind of freedom-loving person we would welcome in this country. Give him a visa, bring him over, and let him make his way in the world.
He is the kind of person the Liberals dont want.

Trump is not anti immigration.

Trump is ANTI BREAKING existing immigration laws. The immigration laws are pretty clear.

Who wants to make all immigration illegal? I must have missed that presser

Go read KBCraig’s post again.

He didn’t say anything about making all immigration illegal. He said Trump wanted to RESTRICT legal immigration as well.

Then asked how you’d (one would) feel about legal immigration if ALL immigration was legal.

i.e.: if all immigration was legal, there would, by definition, be zero illegal immigration.

The Leftists perceive it as anti-immigration, possibly because they don't take the time to parse Trump's rhetoric (like the "Shithole Countries" comment) for it's raw truth.

My point is the Hate of Trump will be returned 10 fold if the Democrats get serious about this Reparations Bullshit, which is 100% Race War Policy, and meant to charge up the Leftist Base and piss off the opposition, ie, the Left wants to further polarize and ignite the extremism on both side. I'm not sure why.

Trump is ANTI BREAKING existing immigration laws. The immigration laws are pretty clear.

That only applies to would-be immigrants from places culturally incompatible with our society.

Unfortunately Trump himself had said he wants MORE legal immigrants.

The argument for this can be that because the US is essentially at full employment that we literally have no more workers to take open jobs, as in there are more jobs available than people to fill them. Sure, but let's make sure that's truly the case--that every American that wants a job has one--before we dole them out to non-Americans.

That only applies to would-be immigrants from places culturally incompatible with our society.

NZ shooter made a good point in his manifesto. Basically said if a country was invaded by soldiers with guns who planned to take over and change the country as you know it, no one would question people taking up arms and defending themselves to stop this from coming to pass. If a country is instead being slowly invaded by unarmed people who openly state or show by their actions that they plan on taking over the country and changing it to their liking, replacing the current inhabitants and their culture, are people therefore obligated to sit on their hands and let it happen? In the end, the result is the same, regardless of whether it was accomplished by soldiers or by lawyers or women who are making a trip to the maternity ward every year.

Legal immigration in excess leads to the same problems as illegal immigration. Look at London. Nope not a fan Unfortunately Trump himself had said he wants MORE legal immigrants.

What President Trump says and what his administration have implemented are two different things. The Trump administration has considerably reduced the amount of legal immigrants allowed.

Also, immigration is good. New blood and ideas into our society is good. Every immigrant group throughout US history has been persecuted and accused of not adapting to US culture, but they eventually do. There is only a certain rate of immigration that or economy, housing, and infrastructure can take, but a steady flow is good.

That’s not how his policies are playing out. His actions indicate he is anti-immigration overall, not just illegal immigration. His administration is cutting the amount of legal immigration options considerably.

President a Trump receives a lot of undue critisism, but is also worthy of a good bit of critisism too. If one only bashes the undue critisism and doesn’t acknowledge his failings, then one is no better than an MSNBC anchor defending President Obama.

NZ shooter made a good point in his manifesto. Basically said if a country was invaded by soldiers with guns who planned to take over and change the country as you know it, no one would question people taking up arms and defending themselves to stop this from coming to pass. If a country is instead being slowly invaded by unarmed people who openly state or show by their actions that they plan on taking over the country and changing it to their liking, replacing the current inhabitants and their culture, are people therefore obligated to sit on their hands and let it happen? In the end, the result is the same, regardless of whether it was accomplished by soldiers or by lawyers or women who are making a trip to the maternity ward every year.

Are you seriously equating "armed invasion" and "people migrating to work and live"?

Back
Top Bottom