NSSF filed vs AGO!

Seems like she has painted herself into a corner now and never expected to be put this much on defense by a judge actually doing his job. Healey knows if discovery is allowed she's going to in deep shit for additional things outside the scope of this suit. I doubt she is too happy this hasn't been brushed off like she assumed it would.

Seems like she has painted herself into a corner now and never expected to be put this much on defense by a judge actually doing his job. Healey knows if discovery is allowed she's going to in deep shit for additional things outside the scope of this suit. I doubt she is too happy this hasn't been brushed off like she assumed it would.

She also knows that, effectively, none of that stuff matters, and that even if it turns out this whole thing is rife with scandal behind its origins, she will not be held accountable for any of it on the back end.

-Mike

She also knows that, effectively, none of that stuff matters, and that even if it turns out this whole thing is rife with scandal behind its origins, she will not be held accountable for any of it on the back end.

-Mike

As you said, this is all clearly a political move as well. No matter what happens she is, "the courageous AG going up against the evil gun lobby" in the eyes of the types of people that would vote for her. Anything short of GROSS malfeasance is going to be regarded as nonsense that the evil gun people cooked up to make her look bad.

Which also makes no sense - there is no federal AWB, the federal standard is that these guns are all legal. There's nothing to interpret as no law exists. So called AWs are legally federally and banned in a few far left states.

She is employing the grab as much as you can by any means possible, then negotiate it back and declare victory by compromise.

Typical Democrat strategy, just like Obamacare.

If things had gone the way they all thought it was going to, we wouldn't have a hope in hell.
Happy to see that little plan fall apart.

-Mike

Depends, she might have done enough to merit criminal charges or disbarment. PAs AG thought herself beyond rapprochement and look what happened to her. Healey gambled big on this and it wouldn't surprise me if she committed criminal acts assuming a federal appointment and a friendly judiciary would keep it burried.

-Mike

As you said, this is all clearly a political move as well. No matter what happens she is, "the courageous AG going up against the evil gun lobby" in the eyes of the types of people that would vote for her. Anything short of GROSS malfeasance is going to be regarded as nonsense that the evil gun people cooked up to make her look bad.
This is it. If she wins, she wins. If she loses, she also wins. There is nothing associated with her anti-second amendment that would dim her political potential. Although I don't think a future Senate would confirm her to a federal judicial post. She's burned that bridge.

Depends, she might have done enough to merit criminal charges or disbarment. PAs AG thought herself beyond rapprochement and look what happened to her. Healey gambled big on this and it wouldn't surprise me if she committed criminal acts assuming a federal appointment and a friendly judiciary would keep it burried.
The former PA AG is a whole different matter. Don't expect AG Healey to mis-step on that scale.

This is it. If she wins, she wins. If she loses, she also wins. There is nothing associated with her anti-second amendment that would dim her political potential. Although I don't think a future Senate would confirm her to a federal judicial post. She's burned that bridge.

The former PA AG is a whole different matter. Don't expect AG Healey to mis-step on that scale.

You never know .
Arrogance is a hell of a drug and it's buried better than her.

You never know .
Arrogance is a hell of a drug and it's buried better than her.

I certainly got my wish last year. "Trump" and I am both fingers crossed and all toes.

-Mike
Correct, she's in a win/win situation.

Correct, she's in a win/win situation.

Depends on her future career aspirations.
She may have already queered up any chance of a fed position and if this case goes against her it will be a big nail in that coffin.
If she wants to haunt around moonbat sanctuaries with state level stuff she might make it.

Depends on her future career aspirations.
She may have already queered up any chance of a fed position and if this case goes against her it will be a big nail in that coffin.
If she wants to haunt around moonbat sanctuaries with state level stuff she might make it.

This, the local moonbats already adored her. She did this to kiss up to Hilary - now, post-election) it doesn't look as smart.

This, the local moonbats already adored her. She did this to kiss up to Hilary - now, post-election) it doesn't look as smart.

Doesn't look smart to who? The local moonbats adore her even more now and if she gets smacked by the Federal Government (like she should, I still have my doubts) then it's Because Trump....a martyr to the cause of moonbattery. Moonbats in other states may turn on her if this ends in a Supreme Court decision that says once and for all that you can't ban or severely restrict "Assault Weapon" ownership and takes down CA, NY, etc. with it but locally she'll be a modern day Joan of Arc, burned at the stake of the evil NRA alter.

wonder if it is possible that there could be a class action civil suit against her personally as her and her's alone agenda is what is at play not law

Doesn't look smart to who? The local moonbats adore her even more now and if she gets smacked by the Federal Government (like she should, I still have my doubts) then it's Because Trump....a martyr to the cause of moonbattery. Moonbats in other states may turn on her if this ends in a Supreme Court decision that says once and for all that you can't ban or severely restrict "Assault Weapon" ownership and takes down CA, NY, etc. with it but locally she'll be a modern day Joan of Arc, burned at the stake of the evil NRA alter.

If she loses bad (a real possibility), it's going to make it very hard for to become a federal judge, it's a big deal. It was worth the risk when she thought she has was going to be a Hiliary appointee, when Trump won, the equation shifted.

If she wins, she wins. If she loses, she wins.

If she loses bad (a real possibility), it's going to make it very hard for to become a federal judge, it's a big deal. It was worth the risk when she thought she has was going to be a Hiliary appointee, when Trump won, the equation shifted.

She's not ultimately going to "be" anything, other than a failure, just like every other moonbat who has been in that seat. She was hoping Clinton was her way out but that boat sunk at the bottom of the marianas trench. [laugh] She's still politicking for some kind of job tho, perhaps a non gov one.

-Mike

All depends on the Supreme Court. Please Justice Kennedy retire soon.

The infuriating thing about this is that there's no injunction against her, keeping things status quo the way they WERE. I do not understand how she gets to re-write law and it stays that way (abrogating our rights) as it is fought through the courts....for years.

The infuriating thing about this is that there's no injunction against her, keeping things status quo the way they WERE. I do not understand how she gets to re-write law and it stays that way (abrogating our rights) as it is fought through the courts....for years.
The only injunction in this case is another - one of the 9 opinion - I'll concentrate on that, but I do hear you.

Boggles the mind....

Back
Top Bottom