• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA SURVEY - PARTICIPATE!

NRA members' voices need to be heard. Your opinions on the issues facing law-abiding gun owners now - and those we will face in the 2020 election cycle - will guide the NRA's strategy.

Please, share your opinions by taking a quick survey - it should only take about 10 minutes to complete. Your responses will be confidential. You'll find the link to the survey below.

Thank you for your willingness to stand up for the 2nd Amendment rights of all Americans.

Yours in Freedom,
The National Rifle Association of America

Follow this link to the Survey:
2019 National Gun Owner's Action Survey | National Rifle Association

Last edited:
is the first question : should we sack Wayne ?

Should YOU sack Wayne? I’m currently in a dispute with the NRA lol. I know I paid for a life membership about 3 years ago but I don’t remember with which account and haven’t had time to search. Technically I’m not a member and tbh I don’t really care anymore

is the first question : should we sack Wayne ?
Sadly no. It's really the same sort of survey as all the ones that pro-2A orgs send out with the "send money" at the end of them.

I did this survey but would much prefer a survey that asked us what NRA should do to heal itself!

So you'd vote for gun bans, registration, etc.? That's what a "yes" on some of those questions will get you, not that these surveys mean a damn thing, because they don't.

Oppps meant the other way around.... Yes on one no on all the others....Silly me...only on my second beer after work already make mistakes.

I received an email from Wayne today. Instead of responding to it, I went to the NRA web site, hit the contact page, and sent them a note that I’m a life member and an instructor and that Wayne should resign and most of the board should go too. I’m sure I won’t hear back.

I received an email from Wayne today. Instead of responding to it, I went to the NRA web site, hit the contact page, and sent them a note that I’m a life member and an instructor and that Wayne should resign and most of the board should go too. I’m sure I won’t hear back.
I'm a life member, have been for decades, and I haven't even gotten a response to my request for a copy of the bylaws. They're a non-profit organization for f***'s sake - they should be on their website.

Certified letter inbound.

I'm already a member, and for the most part I like what the NRA is doing. But what dumb obvious questions, bent on money rather than anything else, I suppose.

Did you see the house the NRA just bought
Wayne? I think it was 5mil. Of course paid
for by us members.

Wayne was the subject of the "Swamp Watch".
A segment on one of the Sunday evening Fox News programs.
He stays at 5 star hotels all over the world and flys only
on private jets. You guessed it—-paid for by us members.

Here it is———

View: https://youtu.be/LayQw8qz4Oc

Useless survey. Where's the drain the swamp in the NRA button?

+1, took it, all of it were "duh" questions. Any survey conducted by the NRA is going to be taken as seriously by antis as we would consider any survey conducted by antis, i.e. not at all.

I stopped when it asked for my email address. Also a life member. Also disgusted with leadership.

They've already got our contact info [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom