• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Not a Karma post, but a "SHARE WITH MOSIN LOVERS LIKE ME" post!!

I just got my hands on a really cool 5.08 megabyte, 1:1 scale, print, cut and assemble out of paper, Mosin Nagant project. It's 18 sheets that you print, cut out with a razor knife, fold, assemble, glue, and color with felt tips...and when you're done, you'll have a full size, REALISTIC Mosin Nagant, complete with paper stripper clip with 5 rounds, completely made out of paper !!!! I'm having my wife put one together while she's sitting home on her a$$ watching TV...
Just post a pic of you and one or all of your Mosin Nagants, and an email address that will accept large files, and I'll send it to you..and please post a picture of YOUR finished paper Mosin when it's done!!
$(KGrHqF,!qsFGhQbe(vrBRo),u3Zwg~~60_1.jpg $T2eC16V,!ykE9s7tw3KtBRo),4uf3Q~~60_1.jpg

Interesting, but I dont see where you would use this over an actual mosin. If you carried a paper replica in public, you would still get hassled for disturbing the peace or some other such nonsense.

great find though.

Back
Top Bottom