Norwood arrest, interesting details

So what's the standard for charging that now that weed is legal? Is it just because he had "equipment to package" or is it the amount, or both? I mean if you go to a weed dispensary every day for a week, the items you buy alone would probably get you charged with intent to distribute in any non-legal state.

Probably a crap load of baggies and the quantity. I’m sure having the bags filled with equal amounts in them isn’t going to help your case. Not that any of that is in the article, just my pure speculation.

That is only one picture of what was removed from the property. Here's another photo

VGKGNEBGZ5GKTGL7VSMBDEQPTQ.jpg

What the heck is the square thing on the left? I thought some sort of 3d printer but that doesn't add up, then I thought with that piston thing maybe it was a canner of some sort but that doesn't line up either.

So what's the standard for charging that now that weed is legal? Is it just because he had "equipment to package" or is it the amount, or both? I mean if you go to a weed dispensary every day for a week, the items you buy alone would probably get you charged with intent to distribute in any non-legal state.

The state wasn't getting their cut of the profits i.e., 20% weed tax, so they have to build him up as a threat to deter the others out in the hinterland making brownies in the basement.

I believe this is a vacuum chamber. No idea what he was using it for.

It's a rosin press for weed..you put it in there and crank that piston and it squeezes 2 pieces together with the bottom part being a heating element and the resin squeezes out onto a wax paper

Back
Top Bottom