Norwood arrest, interesting details

VTski4x4

NES Member
"The amount of evidence seized required use of the police wagon to transport it back to the station, Norwood police said." All that stuff would have fit in a a radio flyer wagon. Idiots.

Nothing like a little exaggeration to help the cause. Minus the AR I can fit all of that into 2 range bags.

"The amount of evidence seized required use of the police wagon to transport it back to the station, Norwood police said." All that stuff would have fit in a a radio flyer wagon. Idiots.

That is only one picture of what was removed from the property. Here's another photo

VGKGNEBGZ5GKTGL7VSMBDEQPTQ.jpg

.22 caliber ammo, .45 caliber ammo, .223 caliber ammo, 5.56mm ammo

Always funny when the media's lack of knowledge about guns is so casually shown.

possession with intent to distribute Class D (four counts)

So what's the standard for charging that now that weed is legal? Is it just because he had "equipment to package" or is it the amount, or both? I mean if you go to a weed dispensary every day for a week, the items you buy alone would probably get you charged with intent to distribute in any non-legal state.

“... found in home near schools...” oh heavens! Clearly he was planning to get those kids hooked on the weed and start selling it to them. Then once he was sold out, he was going to gun them all down. I’m glad they made the important distinction that he lived “near” schools.

Near the 95/128 loop, who DOESN’T live near a school?

:Edit: He doesn’t just live near a school, his backyard abuts school property. Pretty normal looking house, doesn’t scream shady drug den.

In the end, yeah it looks like this guy was planning to sell, and with that third hole was likely making a machine gun. He may be a scumbag and this is a good arrest, or he just sold some of his home grown weed to friends and was exercising his 2A rights quietly, I don’t know yet. But he is screwed either way. I’m curious where the tip came from.

Last edited:
If you google his name you can find his FB and looks like he owned a glass bong shop which recently closed. Probably had some customers from there.

IMO they were likely going after him because of drug sales in a school zone and the firearms, ammo and fireworks were unexpected...

A long time ago, someone I knew said that the way Fall River is set up, you are almost always in a school zone(which "helps" during drug arrests") not sure how true it is, but there's def a lot of them

Not that I agree there should be be an LTC requirement but there is and he didn’t have one.

looks like there's a pair of 10 rounders.

i fail to see how thiis AR can be both an "assault weapon" and a "machine gun" if one involves select fire and the other (by machining) is full auto only.

On second thought they may have ranger plates on them and Im looking at them upside down. I was thinking this...
22AFC25_1024x1024.jpg

but it may be this...

IMG_51281.JPG

i fail to see how thiis AR can be both an "assault weapon" and a "machine gun" if one involves select fire and the other (by machining) is full auto only.

it's probably also a drug paraphernalia and a burglary tool as well.

If you look at the pic there's at least one more rifle on the ground, guessing that's the "assault" rifle.

From what I heard on the news, he turned a couple of pellet guns into .22s using conversion kits

Funny thing is now with weed legal the Commonwealth is getting serious about finding and prosecuting low level weed dealers.

Because $$$$$$$$$$.

Back
Top Bottom