Noon Today Woodcock Rifle Range

blindndead

NES Member
Got My Tax return and going shooting today. Any NES Friends that will be in the area that go to Dartmouth Rifle Range come by and say Hi. I will have on deck my Mosin–Nagant, .357 Highway Patrolman, glock 22, ,10/22, P89, Ruger. If you have not had a chance to try any of the guns I have listed heres your chance.
Just look for the goofy guy in the Red Sox Jacket.

Rob

That was a Blast got to meet some nice people from NES Adam, Acme.Armament that . 50 is just crazy!! Nicole, John, so bad with names. whats your NES names?
Super nice to meet you all drop me a line when you kid's go back. And thanks for the spent .50 case...
Hope you got some good video.

Last edited:
Wish I say this post earlier I would have loved to go by and meet you! Oh well I better pay attention next time. I have a membership there but I sold my pistol and am looking for a revoler. I don't have a lot of guns I'm just starting out this year.

That was a Blast got to meet some nice people from NES Adam, Acme.Armament the .50's is just crazy!! Nicole, John, so bad with names. whats your NES names?
Super nice to meet you all drop me a line when you kid's go back. And thanks for the spent .50 case...
Hope you got some good video.

FIFY [wink]

You got the name's right. Nicole is Nicole here. John is jshooter.

If you ever need someone with a strong back to help set up please dont hesitate to ask Im 15 min away from the range no problem at all.
Its not every day I get to see something like that. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom