Non-Res LTC Today, question

There is no restrictions listed, but my MA LTC is. I am assuming my NH LTC has no restriction, just wanted to check in here to be sure.

Also, any special information I need in regard to what I can and cant do (or go) with this license?

Thanks[smile]

Free to purchase without a license. check
Free to possess without a license. check
Free to open carry. check
P&R license - shall issue. check

Last time I checked it is a right to keep and bear arms, not keep and conceal arms. I'd say NH qualifies as a free state.

Free to purchase without a license. check Free to possess without a license. check Free to open carry. check P&R license - shall issue. check Wrong! you need proof of residency (drivers license) to purchase, and all the federal paperwork when purchasing. Open carry is subject to harassment by local PD and scared anti gunners. P&R license-shall issue for a fee? that's not free those are restrictions. so keep telling yourself your not taxed and are free to bare arms with out persecution, I work in NH and own property in NH and it all evens out!

Free to purchase without a license. check
Free to possess without a license. check
Free to open carry. check
P&R license - shall issue. check

Last time I checked it is a right to keep and bear arms, not keep and conceal arms. I'd say NH qualifies as a free state.

OK you got me, I'm a jealous I want to move to my place in NH but the wife has too good of a job to leave, I appologize for lashing out[crying]

Back
Top Bottom